Reviews for Rebel Strike
Shadow131 chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
You're gonna make me cry! Oh, poor Han, look what that dirty, rotten, despicable, disgusting bounty hunter did to you! And poor Emil! he was so, so awsome! *promptly bursts into tears*
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
That was way, way too cute. Potently cute. Well written, concieved, and cute. Really, truly, top notch stuff.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Very good. Keep it up.
solojones chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
It's the author just telling you that the final version of High Treaon, all edited, is up. The final of Fate's Hand is coming soon.
Jen10 chapter 2 . 5/6/2001
Wow! I'm very impressed. I hope that you continue this soon!
Solojones chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
Thanks for all the praise! Hope the people who read the first one read this one, or they're missing lots!

Great news, I have a crossover Indy/SW fic coming in soon, then I am going to proceed to the rest of my ANH-ESB novel, which is gonna be awesome I hope. Keep tabs.

R/R if you haven't!
May Solo chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
Oh my god... I love it! I'm adding this to my list of faves... there WILL be another, RIGHT? (no pressure or anything) Definately keep writing.
Kazzi K chapter 1 . 3/5/2001
Oh...my...god... Omigod... ::Kazzi forces self to calm down:: That was so, really, really good! I've just re-read it [yeah, I know I didn't review last time... sry ::taps hand:: baaaaaaaaaaad Kazzi...] and I really enjoyed it, and I loved the interactions b/t the characters (who were all kept in character might I add!) you killed Emil! And you beat up Han... a lot... that's like the only thing I would mention, that Han was beaten a little too much ::hides:: Not like that, just a little implausibly, i.e. I don't think that he would be able to survive that kinda treatment. If you spread it out over a little longer, or made the violence more painful and less permanantly dammaging... it is possible, I know... Muhahahahahahahahaha! Anyway, if KT was here she'd be plugging her list at topica (we moved from eGroups when the evil yahoo took over...) ... I'm pretty sure you can guess what it's like... Most of the fics/discussion is centralised around Luke, but *I* wouldn't mind some Han-abuse! LoLs! Keep writing, I canot wait to see more!
Louis Skye chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
Very interesting story. Lovely plot, mate. You made just one mistake. Wedge is Corellian.
Dimonah Tralon chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
that was really good! i just about _DIED_ when they found Han guilty! Keep up the wonderful work!
Solojones chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
Oh yes, my Ord Mantell sequel is comig up... but you have to read HT first! Bookmark me or whatever and you'll know when it's out.. I'm working on it. Thanks for commenting! I'm also going to say that my whole ANH-ESB series is going to be here eventually when it's done.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
great story! it held me sitting there chanting desperatly "no, no, no, can't kill solo, can't kill han, can't kill him . . ." ha ha, but great story. loved it! gonna right a sequel bout ord mantell? please?
Unique chapter 1 . 12/25/2000
I do not think that Skywalker would have been able to manage the kind of control over the Force that he would have needed at the beginning of this fic. Remember how hard it was for him to call his lightsaber to him on Hoth? I also find it hard to imagine a rebellion having judges and juries. I like the story though.
Becky chapter 1 . 12/25/2000
Wow, great story! Really liked it! :) Happy Holidays!
Solojones chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
Hi everyone, just saying a few things:

1. I know I spelled 'strait' wrong! LOL! I can NEVER get that right! My teachers hate that ;)

2. I know Wedge is Corellian. This is brought up in my fic that pics up the next day after this. Read it when it's up.

3. THANKS SO MUCH for all your comments/consturctive critizism!

4. Please come back and read more soon! BYE!