Reviews for The Roses Were Pink
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Sweet and kinda sad at the end.
XXspuffster101XX chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
*tear...millions and millions of tears*

oh goddess, that was soo sweet and beautiful and sad and happy all at the same time.

keep on writing,

LATERZ

buffy
Joyce Maetta chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Loved this ficlet. I'm assuming the Shanshu was involved and my guy won it.
Lolly6 chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Really sweet and well written:) beautiful images and the life which Buffy and Spike should have had if things had been different.

Lolly6
shayme chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Very nice hun..good spuffy moments!
buffsterangelicxws chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
I love all your stories, I've read practicaly everyone and find your writing amazing! You do an amazing job, keep up the great work!
spikealicious chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
See you're still adding to your original story. Very nice touch!
Rylee Jane chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Beautiful story. I loved it. I understand that it's a ficlet and, therefore, short, but I could have read several more chapters in this prose. Thanks!
msu chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
That was just so sweet and sad all mixed up together, it made me cry in the end only because their lives had to end.

Very nice!

Mel
Julia9 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
This story was so beautiful...I love how you encorporated the roses throughout...it's sweet and a little nostalgic at the same time. Amazing.
the charmed citlali chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Oh, Andra, those wer so beautiful. It was so sad reading these through Angel's eyes. I loved the first scene the wedding, Angel's desire to run out screaming "she's mine!" The last one was a killer. Tears sprung to my eyes when I read that. Thank you.
Too Lazy To Sign In chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Wow, that was really sweet. I love how you wrote it. Great job.
Reetinkerbell chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
that was really sweet. I loved it. short and sweet and just aww...*cries a bit*