Reviews for The Roses Were Pink
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Sweet and kinda sad at the end.
XXspuffster101XX chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
*tear...millions and millions of tears*

oh goddess, that was soo sweet and beautiful and sad and happy all at the same time.

keep on writing,

LATERZ

buffy
Joyce Maetta chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Loved this ficlet. I'm assuming the Shanshu was involved and my guy won it.
Lolly6 chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Really sweet and well written:) beautiful images and the life which Buffy and Spike should have had if things had been different.

~Lolly6~
shayme chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Very nice hun..good spuffy moments!
buffsterangelicxws chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
I love all your stories, I've read practicaly everyone and find your writing amazing! You do an amazing job, keep up the great work!
spikealicious chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
See you're still adding to your original story. Very nice touch!
Rylee Jane chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Beautiful story. I loved it. I understand that it's a ficlet and, therefore, short, but I could have read several more chapters in this prose. Thanks!
msu chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
That was just so sweet and sad all mixed up together, it made me cry in the end only because their lives had to end.

Very nice!

~Mel
Julia9 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
This story was so beautiful...I love how you encorporated the roses throughout...it's sweet and a little nostalgic at the same time. Amazing.
the charmed citlali chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Oh, Andra, those wer so beautiful. It was so sad reading these through Angel's eyes. I loved the first scene the wedding, Angel's desire to run out screaming "she's mine!" The last one was a killer. Tears sprung to my eyes when I read that. Thank you.
Too Lazy To Sign In chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Wow, that was really sweet. I love how you wrote it. Great job.
Reetinkerbell chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
that was really sweet. I loved it. short and sweet and just aww...*cries a bit*