Reviews for Through the Walls
DockterGoose chapter 1 . 4/28
Just re-read your HDH series again. It’s one of my favorite fan fictions. Thank you for sharing. It was written so well and made me stay up late reading.
DockterGoose chapter 1 . 4/28
Thank you so much for creating this universe.
Wishing you well.
Lady-Klindra chapter 20 . 2/1
I just read all your stories to this one. It was great. Awesome read. Very good.
Saint Snape chapter 20 . 1/25
This was such a great series, but you almost made my heart stop thinking Harry dead in those last two chapters.
TrappedBehindWalls chapter 20 . 7/10/2021
can't even begin to express how great this story is. just absolutely amazing! I bing read it and now I feel hallow without it. just amazing story! if anyone is on the fence about reading this...READ IT!
scgaraycochea chapter 20 . 3/13/2021
Wow! A beautiful story.
You are an incredible writer.
Smudgster chapter 20 . 12/17/2020
FANTASTIC JOB! I AM SO GLAD THAT I READ THIS!
Elena chapter 20 . 12/4/2020
I'm reading this fan fiction way after it was posted but it was worth it
The series was so so good, such a great job. Thanks for writing it
dunrght2gmail.com chapter 20 . 8/16/2020
Wow! For English not being your Native tongue You have taken all those words put them in sequential order and came up with an amazing trilogy. Thank you for not only writing the story but sharing it.
ILoveHarrysoMUCH chapter 9 . 7/30/2020
I like how you put something about arabic here. I speak arabic so I can go to the arabic section and read books *Snickers*. Anyway, your writing is so good!
PotterFanatic101 chapter 20 . 7/30/2020
YAY! The boy who lived LIVES! I really thought Harry died and I was so sad. This is one of the best stories I've ever read in FanFiction! Good job! You're brilliant!
creibly chapter 20 . 6/8/2020
I absolutely love these 3 stories! I have never cried so much reading a story either. You are a fantastic writer. Keep writing! Thank you so very much!
Haolia chapter 20 . 2/24/2020
I spent 2 days reading this series. Definitely a great work! I’ve cried several times during the reading. Thank you for your time and dedication to the work. I’m also foreign to English but I know none of the other languages you provide. So I’m really grateful that you have this work in English. Looking forward to more of your works!
Jimbocous chapter 20 . 1/1/2020
Thanks for an intriguing trio of stories. Truly a great read!
1,455 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »