Reviews for Through the Walls
SeaTurtle chapter 20 . 2/22
Twenty years later and this is an absolute masterpiece from when I read it the first time. The agony and beauty and beautifully constructed story of 2 humans in pain, learning how to live and love over and over again. Thank you for putting this into the world. It's incredible.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/27/2023
Perfect!
bellnicolel chapter 5 . 8/18/2023
So. This series ended 10 years ago. I started reading it from HDH about a week and a half ago. This was the first chapter to actually make me cry. Thank you (I love this series)
AquaRias chapter 20 . 3/28/2023
Just re read this after about a decade. Still one of my favourites! I’ve probably reviewed before (I think this is my 3rd or 4th reread all up) but just wanted to commend you on the incredible job you did writing a story of this length and intricacy in a foreign language. You can really see the progression of your writing when re reading and it must have been an enormous task.
Thanks again for providing one of those iconic stories I will always go back to, I have enjoyed this re read just as much as the first time and fondly recalled my own teenage days when I first read this as I now read it again at almost 30 years old. All I can say is thank you, this will always have a special place in my heart.
Flower Kittens chapter 1 . 12/6/2022
It was not good seeing stinky, thieving Mundungus Fletcher in the role of Mad Eye! He was unreliable from the first time he appeared in the books, so you can't really claim not to have known better!
Otherwise, great story!
danasirius chapter 20 . 8/29/2022
I read it for the 100th time and still kept me up all night. My favorit fanfiction ever written. “After all this time? Always.”
Thank you!
Bety chapter 20 . 8/3/2022
Tank you, I have enjoyed your story.
DockterGoose chapter 1 . 4/28/2022
Just re-read your HDH series again. It’s one of my favorite fan fictions. Thank you for sharing. It was written so well and made me stay up late reading.
DockterGoose chapter 1 . 4/28/2022
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2022
Thank you so much for creating this universe.
Wishing you well.
Lady-Klindra chapter 20 . 2/1/2022
I just read all your stories to this one. It was great. Awesome read. Very good.
Saint Snape chapter 20 . 1/25/2022
This was such a great series, but you almost made my heart stop thinking Harry dead in those last two chapters.
TrappedBehindWalls chapter 20 . 7/10/2021
can't even begin to express how great this story is. just absolutely amazing! I bing read it and now I feel hallow without it. just amazing story! if anyone is on the fence about reading this...READ IT!
scgaraycochea chapter 20 . 3/13/2021
Wow! A beautiful story.
You are an incredible writer.
Smudgster chapter 20 . 12/17/2020
FANTASTIC JOB! I AM SO GLAD THAT I READ THIS!
1,462 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »