Reviews for Through the Walls
Guest chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Great great awesome job! I totally enjoyed your story.
Spannerspoon chapter 20 . 11/9/2012
AMAZING!

Beautifully written and you have no idea how many times I swore at my computer, sobbed uncontrollably, shrieked in delight and yelled "you can't do that!" During this fic!

Absolute masterpiece, loved the entire series, Throughly heart breaking and fantastic.
mena chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
That was awesome, thank you THANK YOU for ending it the way you did. Major props to you for writing a trilogy in a foreign language! I've really noticed a difference in your use of the language maybe especially because I read it all in about a week. There are still spots that could be smoother but overall whoever taught you english did an excellent job. I take my hat off to you for an excellent story!
PanickedSerenity chapter 20 . 10/28/2012
Oh my. I cried so much. Amazing work. Thank you!
Steampunk Phoenix chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
I read all three of your stories and absulutaly loved them. you are a really talented autheur amd i hope you writ again soon
Ninqui chapter 20 . 10/4/2012
Hi!
I can't write reviews and I almost never do but I think that after creating this story you deserve at least a little word of appreciation. I had read this trilogy few years ago but I felt compelled to return to it. I noticed some language mistakes but despite them it is one of my favourite stories (and I've read a lot). It made me cry more than once. You described the relationship between Severus and Harry and important issues such as the matter of dignity and prejudices beautifuly. I think the fact that I'm leaving this comment speaks the most how much I loved this story. Thank you very much for writing it. I wish you all the best (not only) for your future writing.
With gratitude and admiration,
Ninqui
jennycrowder chapter 20 . 8/27/2012
Great story, believable characters and good narrative development
creativesm75 chapter 20 . 8/22/2012
absolutely great fanfic, but the rape thing was ... well... i did not like it, but I liked the other parts of the fanfic.
mycreativeoutlet chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
i have just finished the third part. it was a wonderfully well thought out story and i enjoyed it very much, thank you.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/31/2012
I loved this story. It has had me in tears so many times. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
This is the third time I have read your trilogy. Love it. Thanks for the great stories.
Limico chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
I read this story ( all 3 Parts) in 3 days because it was incredible thrilling to read and now I am really tired... OK, for me it would have been enough to torture Harry only once and a little less severe but this was not the plot for me to read this story. What I liked most is your universe of emotions and your absolutly convincing stirring writing. I also loved the idea with Quitus and the total different point of view I got reading this. Last but not leased I envy your english writing skills. I believe you already suggested by reading this that english is not my native language neither, so you have my outmost admiration for this and also fo finishing such a BIG project. Thanks!
Dominika chapter 20 . 5/16/2012
Wow, this story was really great! The first part I read in czech language but I couldnt stop and I continued in English. Your novel has so strong and beautiful story. I loved that.

So thank you, thank you, thank you for your writting and good luck!
Suxa chapter 20 . 4/4/2012
I loved reading your story. It was such a nice piece of work. And was quite a well written piece for not being English your native language. Anyways thank you for sharing!
Massa chapter 20 . 3/24/2012
I thought that your story was really good. It was original and well written as well. I really enjoyed it.
1,463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »