Reviews for Through the Walls
Sidelines chapter 20 . 12/18/2011
Severus-Sever-Sev

If there was a post epilogue chapter would his name just be down to -S?

That'd be trendy.

Glad the Snapes blew outta town post war drama.

And that H was alive and still a-brewin with S later.

I also liked the roller coaster of having Hermione have two kids- then one (if one if mio) goes "oh maybe H still was alive? no wait that's dumb, 'Mione just had twins or remarried or w/e, No H IS alive!...AND they were twins. Fin."

In conclusion,

Yay.
Sidelines chapter 19 . 12/18/2011
ok, so you have my forgiveness (without which I'm sure you would have touble sleeping at night) for chapter 17 was it? The one where I wrote I beeyotchy long review about plot jumps as even though I still feel that was a little pulled out of no where (and my opinion can only change so much in half an hour) the erstwhile chapter had no detrimental effect on the rest of the story.

Which were super.

Glad Snaperoo got his memory back. Wahoo.
Sidelines chapter 15 . 12/18/2011
wow, the middle of this chapter hits feels like something of a non sequitur. I literally checked to make sure I had not changed tabs or that I did not accidentally jump ahead several chapters. Harry is busy angsting and wanting to be alone then BAM Snape is all "oh no Harry's in jail" with not so much as a page break.

It just seemed extremely disjointed from the chronological flow of the rest of the series.

Not to mention more confusion ensues with and-now-I'll-bang-Hermione which seems like a transparent driving force for Quitus to have a kid.

Don't get me wrong, I am rereading the trilogy (its been a couple years) and I do remember, and have since found, this to be an over all well writen and well developed series but it seemed like one day you wrote the first half of the chapter, the next days you woke up and said "this story is taking to long to finish, let's move up the ending!"

Aprupt.

I'm also at home reading FF because I am sick as a dog and trippin on cold meds so please don't let the review of single idiot from a story writen several years ago rain on your parade or anything, but I feel very strongly compelled to point out this strange glaring jump and wonder what caused it.
AncientMinerva chapter 20 . 12/16/2011
Even after all this time, I felt I needed to review. This is my second read-through. Yes, there are a lot of idiom, gender and transpositions of words, but I always got the 'gist' of the story. And a great story it is. I think you are incredibly brave to write in a non-native language...and do it so very well.

The passion and emotion between these two is incredible. Such a lovely non-slash love story! Father and son...beautiful.
NCIS-CSI-SVU chapter 20 . 12/1/2011
In the past week I read Happy Days in Hell, Coming off the Ropes, and Through the walls and I thoroughly enjoyed each one. Great job!
Hephzibah06 chapter 15 . 10/8/2011
Well I am very DISAPPOINTED with this story! Having Harry rape Hermione because he was drunk, and depressed with life was the final straw! Why did you write such a mean ugly third story? Why? Why didn't you stop with your Coming off the Ropes story, with Harry defeating Voldemort in that story?
lizb1813 chapter 20 . 10/3/2011
I really don't know where to begin... I found this story was... great sounds too corny... I don't know... it pulled me in from the beginning of the trilogy, and I couldn't not read it, even if it was AU. Extremely well written, even though it is a foreign language to you. Severus & Harry's story was complex but compelling; Hermione & Harry's story was out of left field, but believable. And my, oh my... you had me believing in Harry's 2nd death, even though I can normally sniff out what's going to happen. I had no clue about the traitor (even though I thought it was Flitwick when his family had first died); I started to think it was McGonagall, but I didn't want to believe it.

I shed tears, I laughed, I felt proud...

Excellent job!

I hope you are still writing, even if it's not HP.

Thanks again for this amazing story/experience.
MaryPotter3 chapter 20 . 9/11/2011
Beautiful ending. I really enjoyed reading the HDH trilogy. It was perfect. Well-written. The three perfectly fit into my FFF list, my Favorite Fan-Fictions. Thanks a million times and good luck.
YeCatsJ chapter 20 . 9/2/2011
AWESOME story! It will definitely rank in my top 5 fanfic stories -
IDEA Studios chapter 19 . 8/11/2011
You owe me a tissue box. Very, very well written, I stayed up 'till five in the morning to read the whole thing, I just couldn't stop reading it. Definitely one of my favorites.
CelestialTravesty chapter 20 . 8/10/2011
I must say my only regret is not finding this series earlier. I found it only two days ago and I have been drawn to it ever since. I don't know if you ever check these anymore, I've noticed it's been a while since you've written, but I have to say just how much I love this story. I really felt like you dug beneath the superficial surface of the characters and made them so human. This is really rare in fanfiction, especially in Harry Potter's case, and I loved every minute of it. This series was the most enjoyable I have every read. Thanks for sharing!
Magda chapter 20 . 8/5/2011
thanks for this amazing story. i read it again and i must admin i still enjoy. it's a pity its over ;) i really love it, and i'll miss Ares ;D
kate2805 chapter 20 . 7/31/2011
Hi! Did you know that your story is very popular in Poland? ;)

A sort of fundamental story for fans of HP and fics in our Country.

I read this story in my language few years ago and now i found your story in oryginal, english form, so... here I am, just to say:

Hello, it was my first fanfiction about Sev and Harry, and I still remember how beautiful your story is :] Thank you for this!

Sorry for my English, it's quite terrible, but I'm working on it xD
Imalena chapter 20 . 6/12/2011
thank you for this amazing and breathtaking story
AJ chapter 20 . 6/11/2011
Again for the third time... I still enjoy your story every time I read it.
1,456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »