Reviews for Through the Walls
barbarian chick chapter 20 . 3/21/2011
Wow, great story! from the first of the series you had me hooked ...i read them all in a day.

thanks again,

Lady Shang1
miki0 chapter 20 . 3/20/2011
it was absolutely amazing! i started read translated version in my native, but i simply could not wait till next chapter...

i have to say that i am breathless! it was tottally original and new in so many ways!

i can't wait to read your other stories!
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 20 . 3/11/2011
I've taken to re- reading all the stories! getting my muse back in order! lol and these stories Happy Days In Hell, Roped and Thru the Walls are fantastic! especially the ending lol it had been that long i couldnt remember the ending so i was nearly in tears reading the chapter lol argh! until i got to the very end - felt a sorta De-ju-vu (sp?) at the clock thing where dad HOME came up weird what you remember as you read eh? fantastic ending i would say couldnt have done it better myself! :)
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 20 . 3/1/2011
thank you, thank you, thank you, for having a happy ending and not killing Harry. this final sequel was amazing, so touching, I loved it! Your ending was amazing, the idea that a dementer sucks out voldemort's soul is great. It's so suspenseful, so much drama... it's well written... but I agree with anonymous reviewer leona... anyways, brilliant series, I loved every moment of it, and thanks for putting so much hard work into it! :)
Ifca chapter 20 . 2/19/2011
Amazing! Thank you! The whole trilogy is so emotional. Perfect revelation of the human mind and soul. You made me to cry like a little child in the end of Happy Days in Hell, first time when Harry died (Severuss memories in mortuary) and second time when Harry said „Im alive, Severus". And then, in the end of Through the Walls, tears were in my eyes, and I coudnt believe, you are so cruel, when you let die Harry second time and definitely. Fortunately there was the last chapter yet and Im quite satisfied. Very moving experience. Thank you!
Neloska chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Thank you thank you thank you … for ending this story with an Happy-End. I think you managed to bring all important threads of the story together in the end and in an original way.

I liked Happy Days in Hell most. The atmosphere in that part was captivating and the bantering between Severus and Harry entertaining. The later sequels were to dark for my normal taste but still a good read.

And of course I loved the end, the Snape-twins characters and that you brought little Tom into the ending. When he was described and he said he was an orphan I first thought of Harry and if you wanted this to be some kinda new beginning for him or at least for a boy who resembles him (at that time I really thought Harry died).

But really that was the second time in your story you nearly killed Harry and both times just after Severus learned to love him. Do you like to torment him? Oo

Just a joke, it definitely made the story exciting. And I am happy they get to live together as a family in the end.

So I am happy you went through the trouble of writing this story in english(I definitely can't read hungarian).
purrbaby101 chapter 20 . 1/29/2011
Okay, I will review, since you asked so nicely. I actually read the entire trilogy, and when that happens, it means that the plot is either decent, fairly good, or amazing. And yes, your was pretty amazing. You created this entire side-world of Harry Potter that was believable and captivating. I gasped and would talk to my computer at sometimes, hoping that would change what was about to happen or what had just occurred. It was hard to stop reading in the middle of one of the fics, which I had to do in order to sleep and eat. I am glad Harry lived... I was really mad at you at the end of the last chapter and this chapter up until we find out he's alive. And I'm happy at how Harry and Severus' relationship turned out. Nicely done.
jaguar chapter 20 . 1/26/2011
Thanks.
Veralidaine chapter 20 . 1/15/2011
I just have to say, first of all that I love this series and continue to love it every time I read it. I've read it at least twice a year since you finished Through the Walls. I found the trilogy shortly after that point. It is without a doubt the most well thought out fanfiction story I have ever had the pleasure of reading, and it is the only one that I have ever cried while reading. No matter how many times I read them, I still cry. I also have to say that normally I hate Harry/Hermione stories, but it works with your story because you take JKR's characters and make them truly your own, and that's why it works.

I think you are so talented and I cannot believe that you wrote the entire trilogy in another language. I know I've written reviews for this series before before, and I don't know if you still check this site, but I want to thank you. Thank you for your beautiful writing with moving and believable characters. These stories have brought me so much enjoyment over the past 7 years. You are such an inspiration.
cmtaylor531 chapter 20 . 1/11/2011
Wow, its really all i can say to you. I have just spent the past week and some reading all three of these stories. This story along with the others is definitely the most well worked out and written story i think i have ever read on fanfiction. I am truly impressed by your dedication to this story along with the ones before. I love that you never gave up and left it unfinshed. Seriously, you have a beautiful talent for writing and I'm honored to have found and read this work of art.
Fawkes1725 chapter 20 . 12/26/2010
Awesome Trilogy! I thought it was great and would have never known English was not your first language! Most excellent!
shut chapter 20 . 10/24/2010
WOWWWW .. you.. you.. you always do it ! you kill Harry ! make me grieve on him.. thinking " he's dead.. it's so sadddd..." and than you revive him ! god.. too much drama !

But this story was awesome. all three parts of the trilogy.

I rly enjoyed reading it. thanks :"D
GwenLoguir chapter 20 . 10/24/2010
Hello. I started read first part of this story in my language (slovak), by translator. To end I stopped read. Some time later I back to it, when I saw it have continue, I teached it and started read second part. To my sadness she (translator) traslate only couple of chapters (she is still translating), I couldnt help myself and I had to read it in original. This third par too. I really like it. It was brilliant. I was afraid, that Potter is dead as far as his daughter shouted DAD (in fact, I dont like him, I read stories about SS and only sometime, when there is Potter too).

Thank you for this story, I practice my english because it. (I am not understood everything, but basic yes, so I was satisfied. I will wait for it in slovak - if you are curious, she translate tiles like: "Šťastné dni v pekle" "Zhodiť okovy" and last will be maybe "Zbortiť múry" )
soyo5 chapter 20 . 9/20/2010
you are a great writer, and this story is a great piece. Hope u write more English stories in the future.
manateemum chapter 20 . 9/8/2010
Just read through the whole trilogy - good job! Thank you
1,463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »