Reviews for Through the Walls
Harveste Starr chapter 20 . 7/19/2010
I cannot explain in words how pissed I am at you! But joyful at the same time... Well, I'll explain my confusing dilemma. I cried into my pillow for about ten minutes at the end of the last chapter. Then I went downstairs, yelled nonsensible words at my sister while crying, then went back upstairs to my laptop to continue reading. Finally, when I got to the part about Harry stumbling through the Floo, I was effing raging. I yelled into the same wet pillow for about a minute straight, probably causing extreme confusion to my housemates. So, all in all, I'm happy at Harry/Quietus's recovery, but I'm so angry at him kind-of loosing his soul in the first place. Despite my conflicting emotions, I'm able to say that this is a great story. All three of them were, and I think I'm going to read the rest of your stories that are in English. Thank you for writing.
Loner13 chapter 20 . 7/19/2010
This was a beautifully written trilogy. Thank you.
Kaila chapter 20 . 7/6/2010
I wish there was a proper way to review you in general. I have spent the past week or so in sleepless nights working through your whole story. You are brilliant! Thank you so much for writing this and seeing it through. I absolutely hate it when a good author gives up and am very thankful that you struggled through it. Congratulations on such a wonderful story! It is well written (despite being written in another language) and clever as well as moving. There were times I was very frustrated with what you were doing but in the end I was pleased. You surprised me many times and I may not come back to it right away but I look forward to rereading your fic at a less frantic pace.
Olympiangirl chapter 20 . 5/22/2010
Wooooow. I just read all of your series' in less than 24 hours... GREAT job.
Cendith chapter 19 . 5/21/2010
Great story :)
Cendith chapter 20 . 5/21/2010
Totally loved it!
Marj123 chapter 20 . 5/9/2010
Some very powerful writing. I was actually a little disappointed that Harry survived. It seemed only right and proper that he died, and only his children lived on. However, 99% of your readers would have hated you for that. This was an excellent series of stories, and I thank you. Marj.
Marj123 chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
Ch 9, GREAT writing, and if I spend any more time reading tonight my husband won't stop complaining for a week.
ApatiaVirtaus chapter 20 . 5/5/2010
i think the only stories that made me cry as hard as this one are stephan kings "the green mile" and "message in a bottle" by nicholas sparks. i cried out when i red the name harry in the last chapter, that he was alive. this trilogy is simply marvelous. one well written bloody genius piece of fanfiction.
Hex1245 chapter 20 . 4/19/2010
OH! YOU BRAT! I cannot believe you let me think he was DEAD! I SHALL GET MY REVENGE! (hops around the room madly) Seriously a very good series in all. Thank you for writing it.

Heather
ForeverChasingDreams chapter 20 . 4/19/2010
I read this trilogy in about two days. I was completely addicted. I love it. It made me cry, it made me laugh . . . It's really, realy good. Thanks!
maximum-potter-fan123 chapter 20 . 4/18/2010
THAT WAS THE BEST BLOODY FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ!

IF YOU CAN, PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS STORY!

I know you probably don't want to and already stated this, but please!

This is amazing!

KEEP WRITING!

NO MATTER WHAT, YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER!
jmljasmine chapter 19 . 4/11/2010
I loved the story again! Your trilogy is truly amazing.
Elicia chapter 20 . 2/2/2010
It was a great story! I have read a lot of harry potter fanfic, especially harry/severus mentoring relationships and severitus, and this one was definitely very original. This is especially true when I consider how early you published it, and how little canon you actually had to work with. Well done! I am also very impressed with your english capabilities!
Moony666 chapter 20 . 1/22/2010
thank you for writing this story! great, believable plot, and with all the twists and turns, my head was spinning! it was awesome! at times, i thought that the order of action was a bit confusing with the flashbacks and such, but overall, a wonderful fic. and thanks to your Beta too. i know that's hard work.

~Moony_6~