Reviews for Through the Walls
Sowulo chapter 20 . 6/16/2009
Elolvastam magyarul, majd egy évre rá angolul is a történetedet. Nincs rá más szó: imádtam!

Áldás az ami megadatott neked. Vétek lenne nem kamatoztatnod. :)

Egyetlen tanácsom: írj, írj, írj!
navvy chapter 20 . 5/15/2009
So much cruelty! I couldn't stop reading this, the Harmoine/Harry pairing was a real surprise, I don't know how to feel about it, even if I love the story and I'm pretty sure it actually fits with it it's not a pairing which I usually like to read. But you make it work so it's ok :D I've seen you haven't stopped torturing poor Harry throught all of this and I couldn't believe you would kill him at the end. Thank you for let him live! And I love the end scene, so sweet!

I love this series in the whole, I think you create a very interesting AU universe and a interesting story, in spite of all the Harry!torture you make a more happy ending than I could hope while I was reading this.

I'm sorry to read you no longer write here because I would love to read more of your work, anyway I left this review and the ones' in the other parts for the chance you ever keep track of this site, so you know your work is still appreciate, for whatever that worth.

Sorry for all the mistakes, I read in your profile you are a linguist, and I'm sure all this hurts your eyes, english is not my first language, so... Navvy
Miriam1 chapter 20 . 5/7/2009
I have thoroughly enjoyed your entire series. This was amazing, full of surprises, and it made me laugh, cry, and all kinds of other things.

Thank you for writing something this good. And the fact that you wrote it in a language not your own only made it that much better.

Very well done, and again, I thank you.

Sincerely,

Miriam
dan4eva chapter 20 . 5/7/2009
The end... I can't find a more appropriate ending, though you nearly had me there in Chapter 19, i completely thought Harry/Quietus had really died (remained), i was so devastated when i read the part where his soul was sucked. It was a really really bad way to die and a much much more painful situation; to still be actually breathing but to know that tha person can never be alive again...

I didnt like Hermione's motives at the end but you smoothened them out brilliantly.

This story was really an emotional rollercoaster not only for the characters, but also for me as well... it was exhausting emotionlally but it was worth it. I couldnt even sleep last night when my handheld ran out of battery at a very unfortunate part, i just had to know...

Your fic was definetely worth the eye strain of continuous reading. I've place all three of them in my favourites list and i'm sure i will go back and read your story again. Thi kind of fics are those that are truly worth calling classics or a masterpiece. It's really a shame that you are not writing anymore...

Your fic's portrayal of Harry and Severus' relationship will be the one that will stick out the most in my mind if i ever read another Harry and Severus fic...

Absolute Brilliance! Still reveling at your wonderful story,

dan4eva
imadoodlenoodle chapter 20 . 4/26/2009
I know people have mentioned that there are some grammatical errors but really they aren't huge ones, just little ones that most people would automatically correct in their head. If you had the time or the inclination you could go back over the triology and correct them but honestly? It's not needed.

I must admit I do respect you. Not only did you write three VERY long stories you also wrote them in a language that is not your own, and if you hadn't mentioned it I wouldn't have realised.

It's a shame you aren't still writing, but after a story like this a bit of time out is definately in order. The story was well paced, thought out and executed. 10/10.

I started reading this triology on Friday night and have now just finished it on Sunday night. It was worth the weekend of constant reading.
Maxx chapter 20 . 4/16/2009
Hey,

I just finished reading the whole days I was reading it every single free minute I had (and a lot of NOT free minutes I should have learned;)But I swear I will Quietus II (aka Harry;))

Oh, well... I just wanted to say that it's beautifully thought out and written and U've done absolutelly great job. It's really a PLEASURE to read it. I'm sure I will be back to read it all again...

Thank you.
QueenWiggler chapter 20 . 3/30/2009
This is probably the third or fourth time I have read this story and I have to say - It is probably my favorite fanfic of all time. I have been reading fics for about 6 years now, but I keep coming back to yours. A truly amazing and beautiful piece of work. There is absolute nothing negative I can say about it - which is a rare occurrence. Thank you for sharing it, I hope to see more from you.
Libye chapter 20 . 3/29/2009
Hi,

it's my second try to write a review in english. I have no problems to read and understand english but by writing a text I make many mistakes. Most grammatic. So sorry if you can't understand me.

I found your three stories fantastic. I have read all three in four days and I can't stop to read. I don't know if you have made any mistakes in spelling or grammatic but I have mostly understood and enjoy your stories. I love your happy-ending especially I wasn't sure if you had written a happy-end till the end.

Lichterfee
sentarla chapter 20 . 3/7/2009
wow oh wow oh wow! it's been 8hrs since the last review but I have finished this story. I am so sad to see it over. I love it. There were so many parts i wanted to comment with each chapter but I thought you would get annoyed with all the emails :-) Sad that you said no sequels, but then on the other hand, I am not really interested in the grand kids. Happy that harry was not dead, was worried, for Severus. thank you so much for creating a beautiful tale.
Absintheaddict chapter 20 . 3/1/2009
I cant believe you arent a native speaker. Well, I'm not one either so I can really tell the difference. I didn't know if you wanted a review for each of the stories but I decided to read through the series and then tell you my opinion. Well, I have expierience reading Severus/Harry relationships (including slash) so I have to tell you that you have portrayed them in a new light for me. I've read angst, and most of them are ok, but the way you describe them makes them much more human. The story is very well written and the plot it's very interesting because you really don't know what's coming (i would like to say that I suspected filius but it was just a moment, oh well...). I felt that sometimes Severus was OOC but, in this last part of the story you really merge well both sides of his personality. He's my favourite character so i wont treat him badly. And Harry, mature but not always responsible,kind, with a higly developed guilty concience and very human. I liked them both very much

Well, that's all I had to say, excellent job with the story thanks for creating it and good luck with your future ptojects.

And sorry for my crappy english, as i said before, i'm also not native english speaker.
darkedensaint chapter 20 . 2/7/2009
The 3 stories in this universe have been reviewed by myself (and possibly others) from scorpia's review group. out rating can be found here: /forum/An_all_new_Rating_System_for_Stories/50712/

i personally loved the plot. congratlations. allso, special thans for taking the time to write this in english.

Yours sincerely, scorpia's evil rating minion.
hypercell chapter 20 . 2/1/2009
It makes sense...So that was mean...MEAN! Great story! I love it! no more stories in this universe?
hypercell chapter 19 . 2/1/2009
remain baby. also with harry's dad...
hypercell chapter 18 . 2/1/2009
I was wondering about Draco, then I remembered they are related, and that family spell...
hypercell chapter 17 . 2/1/2009
what is Flitwick's motive for joining? why?
1,463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »