Reviews for Through the Walls
mitremlap chapter 20 . 10/31/2008
Thank you for writing this wonderful series. I think you should keep writing Harry Potter at this site.
Rigel chapter 20 . 10/31/2008
Hello!

I'm sorry - I won't be able to give you any of that well-rounded critique the text below tells me to. I'm not good at this.

But I had to tell you something, at least - I loved it. It was absolutely amazing and beautiful, in it's own way. And yes, I'm talking about the whole series, of which this is the last part.

Thank you, thanks you, and thank you.

Rigel, a girl from Finland
Someone aka Me chapter 20 . 8/15/2008
Wow. Fantastic ending! I'm glad you didn't kill Harry. This series was fantastic! I loved reading it!

(*_*)
Labz chapter 20 . 7/11/2008
beautiful story. I'm touched, though I was suspecting the twist with Hermione, I'll admit. This is one of the best fics I've ever read on this site. It's too bad you've stopped writing! Good luck with whatever you are doing now. )lbz
Labz chapter 15 . 7/11/2008
I am constantly surprised by your amazing plot lines and wonderful writing style. :D
Labz chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
oh I was waiting for that. :D
Erinne Willows chapter 20 . 7/5/2008
I loved it!

It was Sad. And Happy. And brilliant.

And complex - and awesome, and...

Anyway. It was a well-done trilogy.

I liked all the plot twists and such -

and some cool new magic stuff :)

I like the expansion of the world.

~Erinne
lostdreamer23 chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
Well..I reviewed this story years ago when I first read it, but I recently decided to reacquaint myself with this story as I had remembered it so well over the years. Once again, I am not disappointed.
Music-from-the-heart chapter 20 . 6/6/2008
Yes! I knew Harry couldn't die! I was worried for a minute there, when he didn't appear until halfway through the last chapter...phew! And no, we wouldn't want history repeating itself...again...

I've spent the past day or so reading this entire series, and it's currently about 1 in the morning, but it was so worth it. This is really an amazing series- the plot was really well developed, and actually made sense, instead of normal Severitus fics. As much as I love them, most are impossible. That's why I enjoyed this one so much.

Thank you for writing this- I truly did enjoy it. You are an amazing writer- never stop.

-Music_From_the_heart-
daxi chapter 20 . 6/4/2008
This trilogy was magnificent! Thank you for a brilliant read :D
oliveoil889 chapter 20 . 5/16/2008
AMAZING! you're a realy god writer!
Aimael chapter 20 . 4/13/2008
Yes, I read it all, and yes, I hated parts of it, and yes, it's a brilliant story, and yes, as a whole I love it. You are a wonderful writer.

Although you really had me fooled. I thought both that Harry died and that he actually forced Hermione to sleep with him. I know I should have thought there was something else... But hey, you probably wrote it so we should be fooled, so I guess you're happy now

Thanks for sharing this story with us!

Aimael
Quiet chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Arguably my favorite.
Ayana chapter 20 . 3/9/2008
I just devoured this all three stories in about a day...amazing story really! and if i start mentioning all the parts i loved i'd have to write a whole novel or sumthign xD I really loved the last chapter all the while i was like " please let harry be alive, please" I really loved how you introduced the two twins and avery's son, god it was all so amazingly brilliant

Thanks for writing such and incredibly brillant story D
forgotten4ever chapter 20 . 2/6/2008
kyah! kyah! i cant believe it! awesome. wonderful. i NEVER ould have guessed you could turn it around like that. never. you really did have a plan with this plot line! i am very, very glad i decided to read this. it was shimmering with magic in every word, sentence, chapter! oh, one thing that i noticed: "foetal". sorry but it's spelled wrong or its spelled the british way. but i spell it "fetal", so i just wanted to give you that tidbit.

but everything else was exhilirating, engaging, and totally worth the length.
1,464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »