Reviews for Through the Walls
Elena chapter 20 . 12/4/2020
I'm reading this fan fiction way after it was posted but it was worth it
The series was so so good, such a great job. Thanks for writing it
dunrght2gmail.com chapter 20 . 8/16/2020
Wow! For English not being your Native tongue You have taken all those words put them in sequential order and came up with an amazing trilogy. Thank you for not only writing the story but sharing it.
ILoveHarrysoMUCH chapter 9 . 7/30/2020
I like how you put something about arabic here. I speak arabic so I can go to the arabic section and read books *Snickers*. Anyway, your writing is so good!
PotterFanatic101 chapter 20 . 7/30/2020
YAY! The boy who lived LIVES! I really thought Harry died and I was so sad. This is one of the best stories I've ever read in FanFiction! Good job! You're brilliant!
creibly chapter 20 . 6/8/2020
I absolutely love these 3 stories! I have never cried so much reading a story either. You are a fantastic writer. Keep writing! Thank you so very much!
Haolia chapter 20 . 2/24/2020
I spent 2 days reading this series. Definitely a great work! I’ve cried several times during the reading. Thank you for your time and dedication to the work. I’m also foreign to English but I know none of the other languages you provide. So I’m really grateful that you have this work in English. Looking forward to more of your works!
Jimbocous chapter 20 . 1/1/2020
Thanks for an intriguing trio of stories. Truly a great read!
lostdreamer23 chapter 1 . 12/24/2019
realize this is super old, but you should back your stuff up on AO3. i was surprised to see your stuff wasn't over there already.
catonmic33 chapter 20 . 11/26/2019
Amazing job, really !
Bielaszewska chapter 20 . 10/6/2019
The whole trilogy is one of the best written fanfic I have ever encountered. I love it. Congratulations. The plot is very well planned and designed, it’s engaging, frequently unexpected and nerve-wracking; the characters are complex and believable. I want to thank you very much for your hard work and encourage you to keep writing, no matter in which world. Best wishes, with love.
Losthompson chapter 20 . 10/3/2019
OH MY GOD YOU ALMOST HAD ME!
This series was truly awesome
I laughed, I cried, I fell of my bed in a fit of giggles
But most importantly the plot was amazing and the characters were so well written
I’m so glad you decided to share this fic with everyone because it’s certainly made my month
Nnyl Eissej chapter 1 . 8/31/2019
Just reread the series over a few days. It’s as amazing as I remember! Thank you!
Selene Malfoy Lupin chapter 20 . 7/29/2019
LOVE EACH SECOND OF THIS STORY. THANK YOU
Luxarias chapter 20 . 7/17/2019
Well,I read the entire story in the last two days and I thinj the plot is there are questions remaining...But I wanted to tell you, how much I enjoyed the story, so thank you for writing it
AHHHH chapter 20 . 6/25/2019
I stayed up until 3 AM to finish this series. I really thought you killed Harry. And I hated you. When Severus turned his wand on himself, I screamed, "YOU BITCH! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Just like I did when JK killed Dumbledore. I cried at the end. It's not often a fanfic makes me actually cry. Bravo. (If you couldn't tell, I loved every word)
1,462 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »