Reviews for Through the Walls
Ladylightdarkness chapter 20 . 11/30/2006
Thank you. I just love your whole trilogy. Great job!

Best wishes
Bla chapter 20 . 11/23/2006
Im not sure when you actually wrote this story, but I just finished it five minutes ago. I read the whole happy days in hell trilogy and I have to say its simply amazing. I know its AU and all, but somehow I just kept on reading. It was more than once that I was moved to tears by your description. In all three parts it was like I could feel their (mostly Snapes and Harrys of course)despair and hope and love and everything myself. Nevertheless I think therere some minor contradictions in it like one time you said that the hands on the clock (the one harry gave to snape as present)read Severus and Quietus and then it was Severus and Harry. There were some more, but its really not that important and I did not check them so I cant be sure. The other thing is that Im really glad you decided to make it a happy ending. Otherwise it would just have been to sad, not to say cruel towards the in all I wanted to say Thanks for those exceptional storys.
jmljasmine chapter 20 . 11/11/2006
Brilliant! Just like every time I read it. I still cry and laugh out loud.
dude chapter 20 . 11/9/2006
I dno't read many fanfictions all the way though but i read all three of them and loved them - you are an impressive writer and a credit to the profession )

i love the way you wrote out your charictors - Severus was protrayed beautifully.
Aldavinur chapter 20 . 11/6/2006
WOW! I can't tell you how grateful I am! You let Harry live...again! Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! I really thought he had died and it was so teribble!

But even more grateful I am about the fact that he married Hermione and that they are a family now, together with Severus!

I was so disappointed when I read that Harry raped Hermione I could barely sleep! It was horrible! I nearly stopped reading then, but now I'm so glad I did! Everything turned out all right! Even Severus regained his memories! Oh, I'm just so happy!

This triology is really the best Harry/Snape - father/son -relationship-fanfiction, I've ever read, I think!

And it was really nice to read that they are such a lovely family now!

I think I will miss your storys!

Greetings

Aldavinur
abraxis chapter 20 . 11/1/2006
WOW!

First, let me say that those like you who write stories in a foreign language have my unending respect. I can barely manage 'tourist speak' in anything but my native English - American English at that. LOL

Next, I must compliment you on one of the best series of stories I have ever read.

I must also say that you are evil, evil, and have kept me on the edge of my seat for the entire trip. It is only the (finally) happy ending that redeems you. I have used up my entire tissue allotment for the year - I must read nothing angsty until January. LOL

Again, thank you for a very excellent read.
CanadianFlyingToad chapter 20 . 10/10/2006
That has to be one of the best plots I have read in a long time! I am so glad that I stumbled on it. I am very impressed with your attempt at writing a story in a language other than your native, it is always very difficult. I am impressed that you continued to the end, possibly the hardest thing it sounds like. As it has been finished for years, I will save the comments/suggestions related to the grammar in your story; but I will say that the mistakes were not so much that they made the story impossible to understand and enjoy.
wynnleaf chapter 20 . 10/5/2006
Back when I read this about a year ago, I had read almost no Snape-Harry mentor, adoption, Severitus, etc. fics. Now I've read most of the more recommended ones, and many lesser known ones and I have to say that the HDH series is one of the very best, maybe the best. It's certainly in my top five list - with AYLNO, In Blood Only, and Blood Magic. Very, very good.

I particularly like these things: 1. the way you mature Harry and Snape over the series. 2. The very realistic changes that Snape goes through. 3. The broad spectrum of characters and how fully they are developed and used in the plot. 4. very cohesive plot. 5. Intense angst, yet always hopeful.

I wonder if you'll ever be able to re-edit Coming Off the Ropes, so that the grammer and English in it is as strong as Through the Walls? Happy Days in Hell is much better, but Coming Off the Ropes takes some work to read, as one deals with the grammer, punctuation and word usage problems. But I'm not trying to criticize, only offer encouragement if you ever find the time to re-work Coming Off the Ropes.

Thanks so much for this wonderful story.
Nataly S. Potter chapter 20 . 9/29/2006
Hi! I didn't review in any other chapter of this serie because it was already completed when i started reading, and also because english isn't my first language either. I am from Brasil and speak portuguese, and although i can read well english, i am quite slow in formulating sentences by myself.

Actually, my anxiety to read the harry potter serie was how i became so good in english. I have a lot to thanks! Hahaha

But back to your history. I loved it all, specially your ending! Congratulations! And keep practicing all those languages. I wish i could learn all! I may do some classes of english (to learn proper pronunciation) and german (because of the course i chose- engineering of bioprocesses and biotecnology-don't know if is the right spelling).

May you always have so good a imagination and patience.

Looking foward for more histories,

Nataly. Bye
Mymi chapter 20 . 9/24/2006
Hi, I'm sorry for my faults, I'm French. i began to read your fic translated in french, it was so interested that i want to know what happened next so i decided to read by myself your trilogy.

I hope you will write some other fic like this. I loved. Really. Thank you for those long chapters and good moments of escape.
jellybeans chapter 20 . 9/14/2006
All I can say is: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Christina F chapter 20 . 9/11/2006
Thanks, I have to agree with the others, this story is really one of the best. But the last two chapters were a bit crule I still have tears in my eyes because of Harry's supposed but not real death. It was so sad...but I loved the story's end even more after this.

Keep on writing you are really amazing at it.

~Christina
Sy chapter 20 . 9/4/2006
Enahma,

This is one of the best stories I have ever read. It was truly a worth-while experience. You should seriously consider a writing a book. Maybe it would be the next 'Harry Potter' ;)
katta16 chapter 20 . 8/25/2006
This is no doubt one of the best HP fanfictions I have ever read. Gut wrenching angst and a totally orignal plotline. You had me in tears throughout the entire series. I always rate fiction by how much it makes me cry and your story scored bucket loads. Congratulations.
StephiX1 chapter 20 . 8/21/2006
And for the third time...the last chapter made me teary eyed.

You rae without a doubt one of my favourite authors...this has been a great ending to the trilogy...and the oath was...a twist...

Glad everything went good...Harry and Severus deserve a family...happiness...

~Steph~