Reviews for Through the Walls
jimbuzz chapter 20 . 8/9/2006
There is No word other than amazing that can describe this story. One of the best I have ever read.
Lady Claire chapter 19 . 8/6/2006
Well, I had to add something. (I already reviewed chapter 20, but didn't know how to add something to a review, and they didn't want me to post a second review for that chapter, so I went to chapter 19.)

Anyway, I read some of the other reviews and I have to strongly agree with tsuj about George waiting for Fred to finish his sentence. That scene was particularly well written. It almost made me cry. Many of your chapters did.

Anyway, I better get to bed now. Your story keeps one awake better than caffeine ever could.

Lady Claire
Lady Claire chapter 20 . 8/6/2006
Wow!

This story is definitely among one of the best stories I have read. And well, I read every free minute I have.

First, I want to compliment your writing. English is a foreign language for me as well,so I understand how hard it is to write such a long story. I am also impressed by your writing speed. I read in your author notes, that you often updated twice a week. Most authors I know update once a month and the quality of their writing and plot cannot compare to yours.

Anyway, I loved the whole story. You managed to include many characters in your story, without having them all appear one dimensional. You know, I think this is the first story I read in which Flitwick plays an important part.

Oh, and I noticed one small mistake in chapter 9 of "Through the walls" it stated that he was hit by the Imperius Curse once. However, when the fake Moody taught them about the Unforgivable Curses, he taught Harry how to throw it off and cast it on several times. But well, that's a really tiny mistake.

Well, tomorrow (no later today - it's 6 minutes past midnight in Germany) I will try one of your other stories.

Lady Claire
tsuj chapter 20 . 7/7/2006
I was so numb when I thought the worst...

I was still numb when I learned the truth.

A very good story, I hope you are extremely proud. This was quite an accomplishment. I was enthralled by all three.

And you, you stoppered death.

Many thanks,

Tsuj
tsuj chapter 17 . 7/7/2006
THere are so many wonderful things I want to comment on, and I can't remember them all.

Ron's revelation, Harry's realization, the clever Granger spell, so much more. And now you have me crying- AGAIN.

As much as Harry wants it to all be over, I don't want this story to be over...
tsuj chapter 10 . 7/6/2006
oh. He'll get to FLY again. I should have stopped there.

Now, I'm all teary after the pensieve trip with Ron. So sad, but so satisfying that he sees the truth...

G'night
tsuj chapter 9 . 7/6/2006
The detail of George waiting for Fred to finish his sentence was devastating. And Ron finishing a sentence...

You are an artist.

ANd I keep promising myself that this is the last chapter I'll read tonight (or should I say, this morning... It's so late).
tsuj chapter 7 . 7/6/2006
I was wondering how you would reveal the truth. i knew it would be great and - as one of my favorite expressions goes - I WAS RIGHT!
tsuj chapter 6 . 7/6/2006
To "face" death doesn't necessarily mean one has to actally die...I hope

"so heartbreakingly good" that's an understatement!
tsuj chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
yet another beautiful story.

I am teary-eyed as I read it, and - as when reading a JKR book or any beloved book - I am dreading the end because I so love being wrapped up in your world.
FireWeaver chapter 20 . 6/24/2006
*pant pant pant* Did you know...your trilogy was the cause of many sleepless nights and delayed university homework? And I LOVED every minute of it? I was so drawn in by your story that I couldn't stop reading no matter how tired I was and no matter what consequences I thought of! GOD YOUR FIC IS A WORK OF ART! I cried so many times in it (which is a rare occurence for me) and it was so fabulously thought out and written. I'm SO IMPRESSED! UGH! I can't even describe the feelings I have for this story. I loved it I loved it. I had this realistic feeling and this true emotion that was laced throughout it and I can't even continue cause I'm messing up my thoughts now. Beautiful work! I wished I could have reviewed more often but since I read it all at once in a span of maybe a week or two I was too caught up in it. LOVELY.
Illecebra chapter 20 . 6/19/2006
wow... I just finished reading the whole trilogy... It's over... Whatever will I do now? My life is meaningles!...*ahem* well, glad thats over. But seriously, awsome story :) I'm glad you let Harry live, you had me scared at the end there! And for the record *drumroll* I KNEW it was Flitwick! I KNEW IT! Yay! I feel clever now _ anyway, the story really was fantastic... And considering that it's 3:00am and I'm leaving a reveiw thats longer then two words, I really did like it! Anyway, keep up the good work!
goldentree chapter 20 . 6/12/2006
Thanks that you wrote the whole story in English. If you hadn't I would not have been able to read it. And it's such a great story which everyone should read. Thanks, thanks, thanks! And I love your ending Harry is still alive, I'm so happy. I thought for the second time that you let him die but he is alive and Severus too and now I'm happy, happy, happy. This was really a great story and you can be proud of you.

A big thank you to you for this story

goldentree
Muhjaa-ness chapter 20 . 6/10/2006
Okay, please read the WHOLE review, as I started this review without getting halfway through the very last chapter of this story. The last bit is for when I could see through my tears and decided to finish it completely. For closure, I suppose, but I'm glad I did!

I just read your series, finishing with Through The Walls. Firstly, I admit I almost stopped reading after the first oe when Harry was Aveda Kedavera'd, because it was such a good story and I was so upset about poor Harry... But then i remembered it was a trilogy, so Harry might live. I kept reading, and I'm glad I did. The second story was even better than the first, but still with the emotional intensity that very few stories can match, and do well. The only problem I could possibly have with your story, (and I suppose this is reelated to the emotional intensity and the closeness the reader feels to such well done characters) is that you KILLED Quietus. Or Harry, either way, HES DEAD! Yes, I realise that this is fully within your choices as it is your story... But I cried, i was so upset.

Your story points out that there is not always a happy ending. I, however, have had my head in the clouds for too long. I want to scream and yell at you for killing him, but at the same time you have written such a moving, intense and beautiful story that all I can do is sigh for more of your works.

Please don't get me wrong, I am not trying to flame you. This story is completely brilliant, and is just as good with a sad ending holding hope for the future generation than a happy ending. Objectivly I can see that, but subjectively I can't. I'm just so upset to see Harry dead, and I need somewhere to vent. Your story was brilliant, can't wait to read more of your works.

*hugs*

Abby Jack, bloody pirate.

...

Okay, so I hadn't finished it before... But now I can say. YAY, THANYOU SOO MUCH, YOU'RE COMPLETELY EVEN MORE BRILLIANT THAN BEFORE! Sorry about the caps lock, but You have just made my day. No, my entire week. I LOVE your trilogy SO much! HARRY LIVES! YAY! *wipes away tear*

*hugs and deep apologies*

Abby Jack, bloody pirate.
Nameless chapter 20 . 6/7/2006
Wow, I'm finally reviewing... I read this a long time ago, but my computer was being evil and wouldn't let me review back then. I loved this story then, and still do now; you did an amazing job with the foreshadowing, and, since I'm learning Spanish now, I can sympathize with the writing in a foreign language. You're very, very good at it. Thanks for such a great story!
1,463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »