Reviews for Through the Walls
newgoer chapter 20 . 5/16/2019
Thank you for such a long and beautiful story. It was a delight to read although I had to pretend having dust in my eyes too many times during public reading. Have a great day!
Erimenthe chapter 20 . 1/31/2019
I loved this series. I couldn't even stop to review at the end of each because I needed to know what happened next. So many heartaches/heartbreaks throughout and yet a wonderfully beautiful happy ending (thank you for that). I do love that they ended up with a mini Severus, though I'm not sure if Qui is a mini Harry or mini Hermione...maybe a mix? I am glad Ron got his head back on straight and that it started before he found out it really was Harry. It made it more...not sure what the word is but yeah...even if he inserted foot in mouth about it after he found out Quiet was Harry lol. I am so glad that Severus got everything back. They both needed, and deserved, to have that.
aemilyl24 chapter 20 . 12/18/2018
Wow, this story was incredible! Thank you for creating a wonderful and unique story.
Nina05 chapter 20 . 12/11/2018
omg this a foreign language to you, to me too so I can understand perfectly your effort
thanks for sharing this story
I hated you half of the chapter and I loved you through the other half
wonderful fic
congrats
AddictedFangirl101 chapter 20 . 11/25/2018
I know this story is old and idk if it's weird for me to be reviewing it...but I just have to say

This trilogy has been a delight to read! The sentence structure, characterization, and general flow was top notch. I appreciate the effort you put into this story-in a foreign language too! Heck, you write better than some English speaking people I know.

I love all your characters-and yes, I even found it in myself to love Snape and Ron (even when they were being prats) The vulnerability and defenses that Harry showed/erected in this installment was real and true. Mind you, even he was a rather large prat as well-certainly capable of rivaling my emo phase back in Highschool. While I'm not much of a Harmony shipper, I did smile a little at his realization.

This'll be around my 5th time reading the entire trilogy. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed sooner. I just had too many thoughts to be put into words each run through.
Mari chapter 20 . 10/9/2018
I loved it! I cried at the end. I would never criticize a work done with love and that made me feel something. Off to read more of your works!
Spock99 chapter 20 . 9/19/2018
Wow... I just read all three parts in a row... I actually found happy days in hell in my favorite list. Then I continued with all of them.
Last chapter nearly left me abandon this. But keeping on reading was rewarded at the end of this very last chapter.

Great Work! Thanks for it!
Midnight Tiger chapter 20 . 7/13/2018
I have to say, i had a very hard time reading part1 (happy days in hell). The subject matter was difficult and painful and some of the emotion was hard to get through.
Part2 was amazing! I loved the bonding, the slow recovery and how much they both needed each other and wished they didnt need so much. Finally the ups and downs and emotions of Through The Walls was so well written that i was up until 2am trying to finish it. i read through tears many times and i truly enjoyed the final two chapters. Thank you so much for sharing your work!
ErinAnon chapter 20 . 7/3/2018
I don’t know if you’re still active on this site, but I just wanted to tell you that this series is simply the best I have ever read. Even though English isn’t your first language, you wield it beautifully. I thoroughly enjoyed reading every chapter (through years, sometimes). Thank you for the work you put into this.
Gingerljf175 chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
! I was absolutely devastated when I thought Harry had truly died, I was ready to hate this story just because of it, but when you just casually threw his name in I had a double-take moment...wtf!? Either way, despite all the twists and turns in this incredibly complex and emotionally destructive trilogy, I have to say it was quite an adventure and am glad to have read your incredible writing.
tec4cleveland chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
I am always on the lookout for good completed five. This was a feelings twister and there were parts that were hard to read - but that in no way takes away from the quality of your stories. And that English isnt your first language makes it even more so. Thanks for the enjoyable read.
Lanah chapter 20 . 6/10/2018
Hi, I just wanted to tell you that you writte a really great trilogy. At first I red only the first part (didn't see there were two other parts) and when I re-red it and found out the 2 next parts, I finished them in like 2 or 3 days, couldn't wait at every chapiter end to know what would happen next. I really like the way you have to describe the characters, their feelings and their relationship.

Good evening and thank you :)
Katiewalters chapter 20 . 3/4/2018
The most incredible trilogy! Thank you for writing it!
SnuffleLove chapter 20 . 2/17/2018
Thank you so much for this story! Your writing style is great and I'm in love with how well rounded your characters are. I hope to read more HP stories from you!
achat chapter 20 . 2/3/2018
well done, as always ! thanks for sharing and finishing !
1,462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »