Reviews for Through the Walls
Guest chapter 20 . 8/21/2017
Great Story!
cckeimig chapter 20 . 8/13/2017
I read this entire trilogy (plus the extra story) in like 2 days, max. Couldn't stop.
Yes, your language structure is definitely non-native, and there are a few word-choice details that are a bit confusing in places, but you did a great job, especially for a non-native speaker. I really got into this story, and it certainly made me cry more than a couple of times. Well done!
sjrodgers23 chapter 20 . 7/31/2017
loved it glad that Harry survived also Severus. thank you
becgate chapter 20 . 7/30/2017
Loved this story! Love the series! Awesome, wonderful writing! A new favorite!
Lucinda Hindle chapter 20 . 6/28/2017
You know, when you wrote that Severus was whining in the 19th chapter I had a strange sense of future( maybe my inner eye?) but whatever it was I knew that you would not let Harry die, so I sat there for the next 10 MINUTES and said "everything would be alright. Enahma is a brilliant author, I am Okay( I am not) Harry would survive, everything would be Okay." So basically, I was a nervous wreck. When the next chapter started and I went through the first few lines, My heart shattered... the second Harry appeared I was like OH MY GOSH! I love you Enahma. You are bloody brilliant! Thanks for keeping my heart till the end, your stories are just awesome. I hoped that you would add another story to the HDH trilogy but as you said no story has an end but we need to end somewhere.
Love
Lucy( If you are still on please Pm me, I would love to talk to you someday.)
SmartKoala chapter 20 . 5/14/2017
Wow! What a rollercoaster ride! It was an awesome trilogy with so much angst and soul searching. Thank you for sharing your writing with us.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/14/2017
A very beautiful story. Brought me into tears so many times but I held it until the end. It's beautiful. Thank you for writing this. In my opinion Severus Snape deserved a better life and not an ending like that and I am happy in your universe, he has it.
Thank you so much for writing this amazing story.
RissaGrace17 chapter 20 . 3/9/2017
Another amazing story! Thanks for writing!
Mirimi0606 chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
Hi you can store your stories in A03. The readera also can download in ebook formatum
JustAHungarianGirl1999 chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
Oh my God 3
I loved your story, every minute of it. And I can't get over the fact that you are hungarian!
Annyira természetesen írtál, fel sem tűnt amíg nem láttam magyar nyelvű sztorikat is nálad:D
Annyira büszke vagyok ilyenkor a kis hazámra, hogy ilyen tehetséges emberek élnek benne
Csak hajrá, így tovább!:)
Hashat chapter 20 . 1/21/2017
Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/14/2017
It was a great story
SmoulderS chapter 20 . 1/8/2017
Wow, this story was amazing! Such a powerful emotional rollercoaster. And as I am currently learning a foreign language, it baffles me that you wrote a story this long and this good! Thank you! I loved how sweet, intense, heartwrenching this story was. Also, I thought it was cool how close your version of Snape's story was to canon, just going off of the first four books. I mean, lots of things were different, but you got that he didn't have a great home life, that he switched sides thanks to the death of someone he loved, that he made an oath in that persons name to protect Harry, etc.
ripper34 chapter 20 . 12/24/2016
Great story
Meg chapter 20 . 12/17/2016
I know this story is from like... 2003, but I just wanted to tell you that I read your whole trilogy in one day, and it is and amazing work of fanfiction! (I was about to kill you when Harry apparently died just after Severus got his memories back. Good thing you brought him back! ;)
Lotsa love,