Reviews for Through the Walls
JustAHungarianGirl1999 chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
Oh my God 3
I loved your story, every minute of it. And I can't get over the fact that you are hungarian!
Annyira természetesen írtál, fel sem tűnt amíg nem láttam magyar nyelvű sztorikat is nálad:D
Annyira büszke vagyok ilyenkor a kis hazámra, hogy ilyen tehetséges emberek élnek benne
Csak hajrá, így tovább!:)
Hashat chapter 20 . 1/21/2017
Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/14/2017
It was a great story
SmoulderS chapter 20 . 1/8/2017
Wow, this story was amazing! Such a powerful emotional rollercoaster. And as I am currently learning a foreign language, it baffles me that you wrote a story this long and this good! Thank you! I loved how sweet, intense, heartwrenching this story was. Also, I thought it was cool how close your version of Snape's story was to canon, just going off of the first four books. I mean, lots of things were different, but you got that he didn't have a great home life, that he switched sides thanks to the death of someone he loved, that he made an oath in that persons name to protect Harry, etc.
ripper34 chapter 20 . 12/24/2016
Great story
Meg chapter 20 . 12/17/2016
I know this story is from like... 2003, but I just wanted to tell you that I read your whole trilogy in one day, and it is and amazing work of fanfiction! (I was about to kill you when Harry apparently died just after Severus got his memories back. Good thing you brought him back! ;)
Lotsa love,
Meg
Annony chapter 20 . 10/29/2016
Amazing story, I'm so glad you didn't kill off Harry/Quiet!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/25/2016
Such a fantastic story! This is my second time reading!
bookworm661 chapter 20 . 9/27/2016
I enjoyed the entire series of stories. Very well written; especially considering English isn't your native language.
runcible chapter 20 . 9/3/2016
I enjoyed this series very much, although I am not overfond of stories about torture. You managed to keep me reading despite this, and I found the relationships of the characters convincing, and your use of language charming. Thank you for a great read.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/1/2016
I loved all three of these! Great job, very impressive it's not your first language either
Guest chapter 18 . 8/1/2016
Perfect climax
Guest chapter 14 . 8/1/2016
:((( :'''(
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2016
Love this chapter!
SandraKaye chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
I don't hate you any more. In fact I logged in to tell you that I loved your stories. I think you did an amazing job writing this in a language that is not your native language.
1,462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »