Reviews for Through the Walls
SandraKaye chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
I don't hate you any more. In fact I logged in to tell you that I loved your stories. I think you did an amazing job writing this in a language that is not your native language.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/3/2016
I still hate you. Sniff sniff.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/3/2016
I hate you. LOL. Nice cliffhanger here.
WanderingSeeker1 chapter 20 . 3/20/2016
What a fantastic series! It was full of angst and worry, but that made me love it all the more. Well done!
JCJ58 chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
Love thos
marquise chapter 20 . 2/7/2016
It is the most fantastic brilliant and amazing fanfiction I have ever read! I read it twice, first time in Russian and now in English. I really love your writing way, your characters are alive and real for me. Thank you for your work, I am so glad to read this stories. You are a great talant, you know. I wish you don't stop writing, your stories are really exciting
Guest chapter 20 . 1/30/2016
I have to say, this is one of the most masterfully crafted stories I've read yet. I finished all three in a day (and got almost no sleep as a result). I have to confess that this third installment is my least favorite. I think it's the angst. It's not the genre I typically care for. Still it was well written and I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/28/2016
An absolutely wonderful series! Loved it so much! Thank you from the bottom of my heart
Aamani chapter 20 . 1/26/2016
Hi
Great job.
Thank you for this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Wow this is the longest chapter and I appreciated it and love your book
missxD chapter 20 . 1/24/2016
I loved it. I started your fist story (happy days in hell" on Wednesday, and I just finished your third story "through the walls". Less than 5 days to read all of that... I think it shows you how much I liked it :)
I love the way snape takes care of harry
Congratulations for your work ! It was a pleasure to read you !
Aamani chapter 20 . 1/19/2016
I loved this story. I never imagined the twist, Draco dying for Harry and the oath! That was a pleasant surprise.
Thank you for giving me this wonderful story to read.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/12/2016
I just finished reading this... wow, all I have to aay to you is wow. I felt for Quietus when Sev rejected him, and a sort of twisted, fatalistic elation that Sev remembered before Harry died. You compelled me to love Harry and want the best for him, even in his moments of weakness. Thank you. Thank you for writing this series, and thank you for sticking with it until the end.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/12/2016
You wrote a really good last chapter. Thank you for finishing the story.
Hoshi chapter 20 . 1/11/2016
You made me cry a river with this story. I should hate you for that, my eyes are burning and red. But I enjoyed your stories too much to hate you, so good job and I am really looking forward to read more from you in the future.
Happy 2016 New Year !