Reviews for Through the Walls
Guest chapter 20 . 1/30/2016
I have to say, this is one of the most masterfully crafted stories I've read yet. I finished all three in a day (and got almost no sleep as a result). I have to confess that this third installment is my least favorite. I think it's the angst. It's not the genre I typically care for. Still it was well written and I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/28/2016
An absolutely wonderful series! Loved it so much! Thank you from the bottom of my heart
Aamani chapter 20 . 1/26/2016
Hi
Great job.
Thank you for this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Wow this is the longest chapter and I appreciated it and love your book
missxD chapter 20 . 1/24/2016
I loved it. I started your fist story (happy days in hell" on Wednesday, and I just finished your third story "through the walls". Less than 5 days to read all of that... I think it shows you how much I liked it :)
I love the way snape takes care of harry
Congratulations for your work ! It was a pleasure to read you !
Aamani chapter 20 . 1/19/2016
I loved this story. I never imagined the twist, Draco dying for Harry and the oath! That was a pleasant surprise.
Thank you for giving me this wonderful story to read.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/12/2016
I just finished reading this... wow, all I have to aay to you is wow. I felt for Quietus when Sev rejected him, and a sort of twisted, fatalistic elation that Sev remembered before Harry died. You compelled me to love Harry and want the best for him, even in his moments of weakness. Thank you. Thank you for writing this series, and thank you for sticking with it until the end.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/12/2016
You wrote a really good last chapter. Thank you for finishing the story.
Hoshi chapter 20 . 1/11/2016
You made me cry a river with this story. I should hate you for that, my eyes are burning and red. But I enjoyed your stories too much to hate you, so good job and I am really looking forward to read more from you in the future.
Happy 2016 New Year !

Hoshi
HP the third chapter 20 . 1/10/2016
Thank you for a great story!
Guest in Europe chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
I realised somewhere along the line that I had read this series before, but it was a good story second time around as well! The ease of reading definitely improved when your beta caught the most obvious errors, but even language errors don't detract too much from a well-constucted plot. Well done for achieving this in a second language!
Thanks for a good read!
Softie chapter 21 . 11/20/2015
Don't know if you still read your reviews...but whenever an Author has made me cry, grieve, and completely lost in her words, I feel compelled to tell her so. I honestly don't even know what to do after reading this trilogy. How will...I move on?
Guest chapter 21 . 10/31/2015
This story is vere dark at the being but it dose work out in the end so am glad for that !

The Crimson Mage.
cztelnik chapter 16 . 9/28/2015
Ugh, I really don't see this Harry raping Hermione. Not even in a fog of need. Glad Severus is there for him again.
cztelnik chapter 18 . 9/28/2015
Great pathos! Harry trapping Voldemort's soul and Severus killing his body.
1,457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »