Reviews for Through the Walls
HP the third chapter 20 . 1/10/2016
Thank you for a great story!
Guest in Europe chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
I realised somewhere along the line that I had read this series before, but it was a good story second time around as well! The ease of reading definitely improved when your beta caught the most obvious errors, but even language errors don't detract too much from a well-constucted plot. Well done for achieving this in a second language!
Thanks for a good read!
Softie chapter 21 . 11/20/2015
Don't know if you still read your reviews...but whenever an Author has made me cry, grieve, and completely lost in her words, I feel compelled to tell her so. I honestly don't even know what to do after reading this trilogy. How will...I move on?
Guest chapter 21 . 10/31/2015
This story is vere dark at the being but it dose work out in the end so am glad for that !

The Crimson Mage.
cztelnik chapter 16 . 9/28/2015
Ugh, I really don't see this Harry raping Hermione. Not even in a fog of need. Glad Severus is there for him again.
cztelnik chapter 18 . 9/28/2015
Great pathos! Harry trapping Voldemort's soul and Severus killing his body.
cztelnik chapter 20 . 9/28/2015
This could have ended with Harry's death and still been very good but I liked this wrap up too. Nice to see the kids growing up.
0Ailsa0 chapter 20 . 9/17/2015
Just finished reading the whole trilogy in one go, and they were all absolutely fantastic! Gripping right the way through and a lot of plot changes to keep it interesting.
Congratulatory for managing to write all that in a language that isn't your natural language, you certainly have better English than a lot of people.

And thank you for a great read.
dp chapter 20 . 9/15/2015
thanks a lot for your diligently thought through "more than 300.000 words" and especially for finishing the story ! well done (even though it was the cruelest for it's protagonists I ever read)
Hopeful-z chapter 20 . 8/24/2015
The first two stories in your trilogy had many problems in regards to English language, but this story was much much better. And it certainly is one of my favourites.
Dratias chapter 20 . 8/2/2015
Such an incredible job on this trilogy, you truly are a marvelous writer. Well done. Well done indeed.
Sianna Scale chapter 20 . 7/19/2015
YES!,!,!,! YOU DIDNT KILL HIIIIIIIIIIIIIM,!?
pondicherry chapter 20 . 6/18/2015
I must say I loved it.
I even accepted Harry's apparent absence - in a way... it would have been good of him to survive through all of that again, somehow, but that seemed somehow too perfect. Directing the events otherwise would be such a twist, and the others had already learned to live without him, before...
So when I was reading about five hands on their clock, I suddenly forgot how to add up two adults and two children... or rather I ignored that knowledge... and then the Dad 2 just burst onto this sad, but nevertheless progressive future.
Well, then I had to accept him back. And then I wanted them to have more children, why just two?! O_o

The second thing I must say is that I am really fond of Hungary and Hungarians. It was a pleasure to learn where does this story come from. Though I am also glad it is in English - I do like Hungarian as well, very much, but three weeks of visiting certainly wouldn't allow me to devour those hundreds of pages. :) and I know they exist in my own language, but I do enjoy reading the stories the way they were written.

However, the third thing is, I do still remember some wonderful words out of my visit. And so, finally, I am joyed to be able to tell you that in your native language - köszönöm!
Yahoo chapter 20 . 5/27/2015
I read the ENTIRE trilogy nonstop... This was the best fanfiction ever, it was truly great literature that could make me feel and analyze and think... I cannot believe you wrote in a foreign language, granted there were some small grammar errors, but nothing that didn't seem normal. It was fantastic, I thank you for the great adventure.
fuelforthefunnyfarm chapter 20 . 4/8/2015
Er... Thanks, then? It was a pretty good story, though I liked Part I best and The Cupboard better. I will admit that I had expected Sprout to be the traitor. Or Binns, on a long (and very weird) tangential plotline. Least suspected and all that.
1,463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »