Reviews for Through the Walls
bigchumpa chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
ahoy! great story! will leah be at hogwarts next year?
Fox890 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Really good chapter. Though I don't remember the bit of Hermione and Sirius finding out about Harry in the last two stories...probably my bad memory. Or have Hermione and Sirius not found out about Quiet being Harry? Kinda confused there.

Anyways, what will Severus think about Harry being 'dead', along with his reactions of it, 'cause I don't think Dumbledore will let him start taunting Harry not being in class, as most of Gryffindor will probably try to kill him literally.

What will Ron think when he finds out that the person that he's been torturing all along is actually Harry? And what will Percy, and the rest of the Aurors do about that when they find out as well, asuming that everyone does figure it out in the end? Harry wont have to have someone dying or anything in the end will he? He's probably had the worst year or so of his life, the last one, and it just keeps getting worse. Poor him. And Ares is going to go back to Hogwarts eventually?

Wonder how Severus will react and think when he see's that his son is in Gryffindor, and also, good friends with quite alot of Slytherins. Would probably be quite a shock for him seeing that the Slytherin/Gryffindor age old rivalry has diminished to just about nothing over a year, mainly because of his son, and also, quite alot of other Gryffindors are friends with other Slytherins now.

And what would Severus think about the fact that the Weasley's don't hate him anymore, and that just about the whole family are really good friends with his son, and his 'old' self, and they don't hate the Snapes anymore?

Can't wait to read alot of Severus' reactions later on in the story about that stuff, and also read about what happens to Ares. Good start, and update soon!
Aku Maru chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Great first chapter. I can't think of much to say, except that you included everything for the recall without making the summary of the last two stories dull.

I think Snape is more fun to write as a sarcastic bastard, but I can't help but wonder how you are going to get him to return to what he was after Happy Days in Hell. Or something similar.

I look forward to the rest of the story.
Atiekay chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! Glad that the story is here. I was missing reading yur writing and I've already almost memerized what happens in your other stories, so I'm now a very very happy person! I'd be jumping up and down with joy but I'm way too tired to do so. You made my day! I'll be watching for the next chapter! -ATK
carpathia chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
excellent !-great to have you back, i have been waiting patiently and i havenot been disapointed, i have followed this story from the beginning and i cant wait till, well three things, when ron finds out who quitus is (if), snape gets his memories back slowly ( if ) and the a battle at the end (if),keep up the good work as always and i look forward to yoru next chapter, update soon...i love this story, its captivating.
darkphoenix chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
I swear that I just live to read your work. I am so addicted. I will definitly try to read and review each chapter, and occasionally try to give some crit, but please be patient as law school has just started, and I am super pressed for time. But keep writing, it gives me a great break from reality, and I can't tell you how much i appreaciate that. Umm, there will be at least a semi happy ending wont there?
Rhiain chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
great! i feel sorry for Harry and Snape, and i'm glad Hermione and Sirius knows what happened to Harry and snape! :)

Keep up the good work!

Rhiain
90000000 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
hi,

i wanted 2 say thank you so much 4 continuing with another story.

i found your first 2 rt after you finished the second one and they are some of the best i've read. i can't wait until you post the next chapter!

i wonder who the next person 2 discover Quiet's secret will be...

Moony
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
oh, wow, great beginning, as usual! Hm, well has anyone told Severus about Harry Potter's "death" so he won't start teaching in September and make some comment about Potter not being there and have all of gryffindor curse him to death.

Hm about another place to post your story? I suggest starting a Yahoo Group for it. It is easy to do and doesn't crash like FFN. Or perhaps you could post on though I don't know how they work because I've never posted there, only read fics. Who knows, it might be as bad as Fictionalley (I like FA's stability but I hate their submission form. . . )

Anyway, I *can't wait*! for more!

Kate
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
YES! THE SEQUEL IS HERE!

This was a very good first chapter, lots of angst and other good stuff. Does Sev know that 'Harry Potter' is 'dead' yet? I really hope you write his reaction to that. Even better, does he know that his 'son' is living with Black? He might not care about Quiet really one way or the other but I would think he would have something to say about any son of his living with Black, specialy since he doesn't remember the past year.

All in all a great first chapter, can't wait for next week.
bluebird161221 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
YOU STARTED IT! YAY! I can't believe you've done three, now four stories, and still have an amazing plotline. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Mirriel chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Poor Quiet, I hope that Severus won't be that bad for him in the futher. Harry is so alone now. Of course, he has Hermiony and Sirius, but he really needs Severus. And now he is such a git...

I hope he will give Quietus a chance, and they would came to terms again.

Please, update soon.
azntgr01 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
great start so far. :) looking forward to your next update.
Celtic Angel18 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
This was really good chapter. Keep up the good work!
AmyPotter14 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
I'm so happy! Ur writtin the sequal now! I can't wait for the next chapter! I loved the first two and this one isn't to bad!

Please write chapter 2 as soon as you can!

(btw: Poor Ares, Harry, Hermione and Severus...also Sirius)

Keep up the great work!