Reviews for Through the Walls
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
YES! THE SEQUEL IS HERE!

This was a very good first chapter, lots of angst and other good stuff. Does Sev know that 'Harry Potter' is 'dead' yet? I really hope you write his reaction to that. Even better, does he know that his 'son' is living with Black? He might not care about Quiet really one way or the other but I would think he would have something to say about any son of his living with Black, specialy since he doesn't remember the past year.

All in all a great first chapter, can't wait for next week.
bluebird161221 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
YOU STARTED IT! YAY! I can't believe you've done three, now four stories, and still have an amazing plotline. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Mirriel chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Poor Quiet, I hope that Severus won't be that bad for him in the futher. Harry is so alone now. Of course, he has Hermiony and Sirius, but he really needs Severus. And now he is such a git...

I hope he will give Quietus a chance, and they would came to terms again.

Please, update soon.
azntgr01 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
great start so far. :) looking forward to your next update.
Celtic Angel18 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
This was really good chapter. Keep up the good work!
AmyPotter14 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
I'm so happy! Ur writtin the sequal now! I can't wait for the next chapter! I loved the first two and this one isn't to bad!

Please write chapter 2 as soon as you can!

(btw: Poor Ares, Harry, Hermione and Severus...also Sirius)

Keep up the great work!
ckat44 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOUR ARE WRITING ANOTHER STORY! Yay! I know you think you are "spoiled" but this is sereously the best series I have read on . So far I dont think you have left anything out but I will let you know. I cant believe all these bad things happen to Harry. I kinda hope everyone finds out he is Harry but he probably has to defeat Voldy Poo first. I cant wait for the next chapter. You have talent~~
1,462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98