Reviews for A Classical Conditioning
N Snape chapter 2 . 9/17/2003
interesting! please, more?
sev1970 chapter 2 . 9/7/2003
Kill...Kill...kil! What a jerk Claudius is. Your writing of his treatment of his family almost made me cry; locking Sev in that room and what he did to his wife. It is almost too intense, but way too compelling to stop reading - am so looking forward to the next chapter! sev1970
sev1970 chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
I was just going through my fave stories list and checked to see if you had any new fics, and yay - I found this! I was a bit disappointed that you will not be doing a sequel to T&T, but understand and think the prequel idea is going to work well!

I think your delving into Sev's background is a very good idea - there is so much there to work with and he is so interesting; not much at all is known of his background.

When I picture Claudius' mother talking, I think of the lady who turned into the wicked witch on the Wizard of Oz, but can't think of her name when she took Toto away.

Okay off to read the next chapter! sev1970
Snake Like Bxtch chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
I really like this so far.
abraxis chapter 2 . 8/24/2003
Shit! Who says that there isn't a good use for the killing curse.

So, grandmother gave Severus the truck, did she. And it immediately doesn't obey commands the minute his mother is out of the room, does it. I think I'll come to a really nasty conclusion about that one, I will.

Thank heavens that the Dursleys were muggle - at least Harry's closet didn't have previous occupants still in residence! That celler room needs a good exorcism-free the spirits spell.

Very interesting piece of darkness.
abraxis chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
I'm hooked. A past history of Severus story is something that I just can't resist. So far it is as dark and tragic as one would expect. I have a feeling that I will be crying a lot during this one. I like it that baby Severus has that strength of will - he is going to need it.
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Interesting start. I am looking forward for more :-)