Reviews for Inertia
sarista wow chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This was brilliant, Quicksilver's thought process felt so in character and inline with how you portrayed his powers it just meshes so perfectly, making for a fascinating read.
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Earthlight chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This is great Pietros pretty much my favourite character in Evolution and for once I found a story about him that actually talks about his powers! Thanks for writing this!
Glass Mermaid chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Highly insightful. Pietro is a favorite of mine, and I too, can easily imagine the immense downside to a power like his.
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
*Huggles Pietro*
MiracleChick chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
You gotta love the Pietro angst. I never thought about inertia in relation to Pietro before, it brings along all these interesting thoughts. It sounds like Pietro's going through hell. *shudders* A really nice thought-filled fic. Angsty and interesting. .~
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
::sigh:: So sad, but so great! It was very interesting seeing what exactly was running through Pietro's mind. And he has some very interesting thoughts- seems his powers has caused him to be a complete scatterbrain. (And, hey, I can relate to the scatterbrain-ness)

Anyway, once again, you've managed to pull off a most excellent fic! _ I'll be looking for more!

**Ice Princess**
Number 15 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
*claps* Bravo. Nice little entry into the mind of Pietro.