Reviews for One Piece: Rubber Heart
RunoRoxx chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Its was a awesome story to read
scarletlovecharlie chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
so he was listeninng to her...
moulinrouge32 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
HAHAAHAHAHAHA! I love Nami's evilness ;) it's like she makes up for being a weaker crew member by beating up the strong ones, and doing it well too! Does that make sense? eh whatev cute fic!
asumi-chan chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I did not expect that a bone in his throat caused him to walk away from town and sit against a tree to pull out a bone!

But that's Luffy for you plus I think this was friendship more that romance but I still loved it.

Thank you for the story.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I loved it. Great work! Unfortunately, this is probably how far it'll go in canon. On the other hand, Oda might yet surprise us.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Liked it? I LOVED your story!

I liked how you started the story off from the point when Nami was in her/Nojiko/Bellemere's house in that episode. It definetly made this story feel more like it actually happened in the series; and trust me, Luffy was everything but out of character.

You also managed to not make it seem like Ussop, Sanji and Zoro were just 'mingling in the background' during the story (like a con that most authors fall to), so no critism here.

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
snowman794 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
lol, great fic
Niibs chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Whoa! really great, you captured their personalities so well! Haha Luffys such an idiot...but he IS still the gratest man there is!
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Hahahaha, "Dirty Woman Kick!" I'll be happy to see a move like that by Nami someday, hahahaha! Btw is this fic already finished? You could say, "Completed" because seeing Updated makes me think you could continue it, though I don't see how you could seeing as it's already ended. This is a really great OP fic during the post-Arlong arc. Comedy is fun to right, you just have to let go of what could happen, keep an open mind, and let that imagination soar through the skies.
ryoumi yatsu chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
this has had to be one of the sadest stories with a luffy ending. im being serious it touched my heart my inner child well not really but pretty damn close
pirates-of-the-grand-line chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
That was great! You really got Luffy down in this fiction. :-)
Stealthrat chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Hehe, great little story I knew Luffy wouldn't be actually crying from a simple kick P Lol great story hope to see more from you
mogami4869 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
aw so cute 3

One of the cutest oneshots I've read so far ).

Keep writing!
RuanLingYa chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
haha, so he WAS listening.

Dork.

Anyway great job, I loved the fic.
Kimmy chapter 1 . 10/10/2005