Reviews for Forgotten Wounds
Luckyshamrock chapter 11 . 5/20/2005
YAY an update. -so happy-

I knew randomly checking the Highlander section would do some good!

W00t. I'm so very happy you updated.

Richie Dri Cuteness
tammi chapter 8 . 9/29/2004
Great story love it hope we don't have to wait a long time for the nezt update (gentle hint)
Andrea MacLeod chapter 8 . 9/29/2004
you've still got the touch! Looking like you never left keep it up!
Elle Knight chapter 8 . 9/29/2004
I have been a faithful reader of this story since I stumbled upon it a few months ago. This is an excellent story and I cannot wait to read more! Keep writing!
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
This is great. I have read all of you Dri stories so far, and this is the first time I have had a chance to wright a review. I have gotten so caught up in the story that it has become hard to stop reading. I can't wait to find out what happens to Dri.
Ok, now I am at a loss for words, so I will just say that i love your stories and ... Um yea... just repeating what I already said... I think I'll just shut up now and find some more to read. Good luck on the writing. Keep it up.
egastin77 chapter 7 . 2/12/2004
please update soon
Ertia chapter 7 . 11/11/2003
Don't stop here!

You've got a great handle on these characters, and I love the way you deal with such sensitive topics as cutting. Give us more!
SouthernChickie chapter 7 . 10/20/2003
Dri! For shame upon you! Surely this is all a misunderstanding.

Good to have Dri back... but this doesn't let you off the hook for your other stories young missy!

Great stuff!

SouthernChickie
Slacker Queen chapter 6 . 9/4/2003
Oh no. Dri, don't do that. That's not gonna help. The guys got a lot of work ahead of them.

Wonderful job! I'm really enjoying this fic. I can't wait to read more. Take Care. LaterZ!
SouthernChickie chapter 6 . 9/1/2003
Dri! Let mac help! There are other ways!

Good job TM, keep it comming?

P.S. when do we find out about what Jesse wants?
D'Bear chapter 5 . 8/29/2003
Like it alot so far. Am looking foreward to more.
SouthernChickie chapter 5 . 8/28/2003
Poor Dri. That has to stink.

My only complaint: i wasn't particularly fond of the way you did the visions. Maybe instead of just telling them, you could show us them. I donno, just an opinion.

All in all i liked the chap. Keep it up!
Slacker Queen chapter 5 . 8/28/2003
I feel so bad for Dri. Richie getting jealous, that's kinda sweet of him.

Wonderful job! This fic is coming along quite nicely and I can't wait to read more. Take Care! LaterZ!
Slacker Queen chapter 4 . 8/26/2003
I'm glad Dri agreed with this. Hopefully it all works out for the better.

I definitely recommend that fic by SC also. Heck, I recommend ALL her fics to everyone.

Wonderful job! This fic is great! I can't wait to see what happens now. Take Care. LaterZ!
SouthernChickie chapter 4 . 8/25/2003
I hope Sean can help Dri like he helped Richie. (grin) Really like this. Keep it commin'!