Reviews for Brother
amber chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
it was a really good story but i suggest chnaging the "brother"...Akito's a girl its revealed in volume 17 of the manga
Rein of Review inc chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Rein: 0o;

Akito's a girl...
Kriyn Dake chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Cool. An interesting response of Shigure's to the 'brother's' death. Loved the sleek ease of your writing, it fits well with Shigure's character.

I must say that Kyou's philosophical speeches do seem a little ooc. I just can't imagine him saying something like that.
Torren chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
OMG! i thought i was the only one who thought of that! *glomps* always kill peopl ein your fics...and their always important people..Poor Akito-san...*glomps Akito* NO! DONT DIE!~!
Maeko-Nohara chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
*keeps crying* DON'T MAEK ME SO DEPRESSED! *throws fridge and bawls all over the floor* poor shi-chan! *hugs him* please...don't be sad...please...*sniff* this was so beautiful...i can't believe this is your first fic. NUH UH. it was too awesome to be a first fic. (which means...if this was your first and it was sososososososososo good, then what's gonna happen in the future, eh?) i was literally crying. please write more stuff like this so i can yell at you...and compliment you...and cry and cry and was sosososo beautiful. i can't really describe it with words. adding to favorites and saving it on my comp. *bows and goes to a corner to be sad*
annonymouse chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
I knew it! But it was still a surprise to read it. He he he

I like this. Well written and interesting.
kawaii-no-Jane chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Wa! This is sad and good the same time... Wa! O, good idea 4 Shigure and Akito being brothers, they knida resemble each other... Good job!
Riceball-sama chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Haha.. o_o I created this username yesterday. o Good story! . Though I can't picture Kyo being nice to Shigure. o.o Maybe it's just me..X3 -added it to favorites-