Reviews for The Right Choice
reychop chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Eck! I accidentally clicked follow story. Some authors get annoyed over At any rate, this was written a long time ago but it still hasn't failed to make me smiled. There were a few loose threads in the end but they were minor anyway. At any rate, I do hope you'll continue writing. I admit this show's pretty old but there's nothing better than going back to the bygone days just for the feel of nostalgia. Thanks again for a good story. :)
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 14 . 12/26/2007
That was awesome, I really enjoyed that.
baitfish chapter 14 . 7/17/2006
To be honest, this could have been better. You said in some chapters to "Forgive me if this chapter seems unrealistic or far-fetched... " and "it ended... In a cliche manner..."

If you knew these things, you could have made it a better story.
Devildelivery chapter 14 . 7/14/2006
WoW! I like the ending. I think it suits the story. and it's been almost 3 years! time does fly. I'm glad you didn't abandon it. I always felt happy seeing the next chapter posted up. now it's finished TTwTT but that's a good ending and they're together!

don't you dare say goodbye! I hope to see you other works, too, if you're still interested. so I guess I'll see you around.
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 14 . 7/12/2006
damn took u a while. good story. a bit alright, but still good enough ending. well hope u're having a good summer. hope to read more stories if u start writing more. l8r
castleskys chapter 13 . 3/20/2006
Ha, found this in my favorites so I'm reviewing. I'm surprised you found the time to update, but it's very nice...and I'm currently on episode 5 of Sukisyo...making progress!
Devildelivery chapter 13 . 2/6/2006
can't say that Sora was a big selfish jerk there. I think in that kind of situation, everyone would like to ask if they were loved before, too. though she wasn't doing very nice to keep Yamato when she, deep down, suspected it. okay, no more with her now. I like the kids. they lightened the story and were so cute for words. Akina's very mature. good thing. I wonder which one of the kids would get to live with Yamato and Taichi and Suto. I guess it's Akina 'cause Yoshi's another man's kid. I think Rafu wanted to keep him since he didn't get to live with his child...anyway, everything would be showed in next chapter, right? /grinning/
Broken Angel01 chapter 13 . 2/3/2006
I just finished reading all thirteen chapters, and I have to say I'm really enjoying this fic so far.

As for the one review you got from GtaJake MK-II, I found it to be rather pointless.

Basically he's saying that pretty much every fic on this site is lacking proper characterization and common sense. Whether or not Tai is gay has nothing to with his character as a whole. It's his personality and emotions that make him who he is. And the show did give enough hint (depending on the way you viewed the relationship between Matt and Tai to give at least a possiblity of 'more than friends')

As for Tai being 'happy' about Matt's and Sora's relationship, I also don't agree with that. Tai would have to be an angel not to feel a least some bitterness and a little jealously. Tai is no angel. He may be a Digidestined, but that doesn't make him perfect. He was still human with real human feelings.

I personally thought you did a great job with Tai's and Matt's characters, and I just wanted to let you know that I'm adding this story to my favorites list.

I think sometimes people confuse 'cannon' with opinion. Cannon is facts like Ken married Yolei, there are nine crests, T.K.'s parents are split up, etc, etc.

How someone may or may not react in a certain situation is a matter of opinion since we each viewed the characters a little bit differently.

Anyway, Great job with your story, and I'll definitely be looking for more of yours!

Broken Angel01
tsuki chapter 13 . 2/2/2006
finally you've update. i don't have any ideias now, but if a rememnber something i'll tell you.

keep updating, and don't take so long.

bye.
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 13 . 2/1/2006
Great story still as always. This is still my most favorite Yamachi fic I read. I hope for you to update one more or until I can finally see yama and taichi legally married in a chapter soon. well gtg. l8r
Devildelivery chapter 12 . 9/13/2005
it has been a while, ne? now that they're together, there'are still problems...I'm glad Taichi took Suto with him, it's better this way. and about Akina, I think you should let her be confused and angry [for a six year old who particularly lived by herself, I don't think she's a solf girl], at first, then get Yamato and Sora to explain things to her and if she's still mad at Taichi for stealing her father or at Yamato and Sora for breaking the family, let Suto deal with her. they can be friends, maybe even lovers later. anyway, make everyone be happy! w
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 12 . 9/7/2005
nice chapter in the last yr or 2. lol. hope to read more soon. well ttyl. bye
Lil Gold Fishie chapter 11 . 1/1/2005
O_O

Kotsuki, you bastard! *starts running after him with a tennis racket*

Hope everything turns out okay with the whole Yama-Sora thing, with their kids. Mattie loves his kids so much! Rafu shouldn't get to keep either of them

Yay, taitoness! Haha, can't wait till Kotsuki finds out. Sucker, you're not getting mar-ried! No more money for you!

Awesome chappie! Been keeping track of this fic for a while, sorry that I didnt review often but my computer wouldnt let me. Anyway!

PLease update soon!
m chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
an airplane lady is called a flight attendent
Devildelivery chapter 11 . 1/1/2005
this can't be the endind! everything isn't clear yet. let them break the wedding and teach the cheater a lesson! *actually, I just want more chap to come out. hehe. don't want it to end.*