Reviews for Gaining Watson
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Hahaha, cute. I like the irony, and it was cool to see where Watson came from - lots of bonus points for the research and the fact that Watson is a girl.

Hakuba and Kaito felt sort of out of character, but other than that it was well written. It's hard to write normally boisterous characters having a serious conversation. Since this is over seven years old and I'm starting to see your name crop up repeatedly while browsing Magic Kaito/Detective Conan fanfics, I'll assume you've improved. Keep up the good work!

I would love to read that doujinshi. Know where I could find it? (Or you could, y'know, scan it? -puppy eyes-)
A Midsummer Night's dream chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
'"I called, then went to his house for a visit. He was fond of stories about the Kid, you know. Thought you were a right scoundrel. Arséné Lupin incarnate he'd call you."

"I'm not the-"

"Not you." He pointed to the doll. "Him."

Kuroba blinked. "Oh."'

Gotcha, Kuroba-kun. XD
DarthAnimus chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
A very weet story. I especially liked the way you used "small jokes" in the story. It's fun to read a story that is funny without being completely insane.
Doremi chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Falcons are usually female, 'cause they're the larger of the species. Males are smaller and called terciels (sp?). Random trivia from reading the Book of North American Birds for fun when I was little... *still has it, and likes to read it* Keep up the wonderful work, and please don't leave the fandom. I love your stuff, especially the paranormal ones. And don't worry, we'll do horrible things to FUNimation if they mess up DC too bad. Fangirl's honor. Besides, it's all your fault I fell in love with KK; hence the name I normally use for stuff nowadays, and my email. (Not to mention it's unique, and it's never taken. No numbers, go me!) Thanks for making me fall in love with a fandom.
Niead chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
can i ask why is watson named 'watson' if she's a female?nice story!
dissolvablelabels chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Have I told you lately that I love you? Best back story ever. I'd write more here, but you've heard me gush about this bit enough.
Mystic chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
"Not you, him." (Snickers) I read this story elswhere but it is a great background-fic.
Meitantei Kudo KID chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
This was good! I liked it .

What was the name of the doujinshi?
Altariel-Jaina chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
hahahaha!this is so funny!the dove/hawk thing!I had never thought about it that , Hakuba and Kid fics are the best so write more like this!
YunCyn chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
A sweet background story indeed! Nice to think of Hakuba talking with Kaito and Watson watching over in the tree branch. Not to mention the 1412 doll...*snicker* Lovely story.