Reviews for Barely There
lord periperi chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
i love this story, i just discovered it-and i think idea is genius!
Noir Lime Canuto chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Absolutely wonderful so far. :D
Kermitty chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
This is hilarious!

I hope Draco will be a lovely ghost, annoying everyone he always hated (and hopefully also those I don't like).

Keep going!

Love,

Kermitty
iiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 6 . 8/17/2005
Whe! How fun. :)

The Princess Bride is definitely on my Top Three Favorite Movies list.
iiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
Whoa. What lack of interest? This is a fantastic story with chapter introductions that just drag you in. What am I talking about? All of it is good, not just the intros, but ... well, you know what I mean. Great story.
Snugglywuggly7896 chapter 5 . 8/13/2005
Oh my, I'm sorry if I sounded like a beesh in one of my comments. Eep .. sorry again. I went and re-read that and I sounded like a wanker. SORRY. .
Snugglywuggly7896 chapter 7 . 8/13/2005
So you've not completely STOPPED the story right? When you get time you'll still post a chapter or two if you've had inspiration? I don't mean to be a bother, but I really like this story. :) So if you get the time or patience to finish it'd be fabulous, and thanks for posting a note too, instead of leaving everyone in complete and utteral silence. Thanks again!
inkspire chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
this is really weird, but it's still interesting...i wonder if he'sgoing to come back or something? hmm...
snowmouse chapter 7 . 7/10/2005
is this gonna be a ron/hemione fic? you shouldve made it a draco/hermione fic... like make draco come back alive?
Recipe chapter 7 . 7/5/2005
hey! i just started reading the story, and it's really interesting. hope you can get over your writer's block soon! anyways, love the story! really funny, lol
Snugglywuggly chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Okay, so I guess this must be an AWFUL case of writer's block? Seeing as it's been half a year and all. Oh well, nothing I can do about it. I just think it's kind of ... rude, I guess, to leave all your fans hanging like this with not so much as a note in six months. Pfft, whatever.
Forever Dracula's Bride chapter 6 . 5/29/2005
o update!
Snugglywuggly7896 chapter 5 . 2/24/2005
AH UPDATE! I'M GANNA SCREAM! YOU H-A-V-E TO UPDATE! i'm dying! :( I'll give u a BIG OL' COOKIE IF U DO WITHIN THE NEXT ... MONTH! (::)(::) ppllease? :'( seriously, think of all the poor fans ur killing! lol (me included) well neways, as you can tell, LOVE THE STORY. purty please update soon? _._
SnugglyWuggly chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
haha since they have that stupid rule that you can only review once for each chapter, I will review chapter FIVE seeing as I already reviewed chapter SIX!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! AH your leaving your fans dying! ESPECIALLY ME! The only thing keeping me sane right now are a few fanfics and this really REALLY hott new guy at our school! ;) oh wow he's fine. BUT YOU STILL GOTTA UPDATE!

Well now I must relinquish my seat to my dear nephew who is screaming in my ear to play spongebob, so with these last words, I depart.

UPDATE!

ToOdLeS!

-Ariel-

ps. If you update soon, I'll give you a BIIG COOKIE! (::) :P

~n0w I dEpArT~
doesn't live here anymore chapter 6 . 12/30/2004
Poor Draco, figures his parents would just laugh over the way he died, and what will Hermione do with poor Ron? Update soon!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »