Reviews for In Enclosed Spaces With Vampires
The Insane Giggler chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Nice... How did they get stuck in the trunk? Why was Alucard in the car? Oh well... hahahahaha... [begins laughter this one has chosen as gimmick]
Wild Blueberries chapter 3 . 10/30/2004
Hah! This is hilarious! Good job!
Kitsunia chapter 3 . 8/8/2004
*snickers* I love this! Poor Integra - But it's all in the name of fandom! I have to agree with everyone else. Go with a closet and Alucard breaks the handle _ But it has to be a broom closet of sorts otherwise it wouldn't be small enough - I know it's what, close to a year since you last updated but hey, *shrugs* Good work will always have its followers Anyway, I do hope that you'll continue with this. It's good 0
annalene avelino chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
I KNOW! GET THEM STUCK IN THE BROOM CLOSET! so sorry i like reading though i am 11
Anubis-Shinigami chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
HAHA! Integra trying to rape Alucard and take his "innocence" away? HA! Like that could happen, I honestly don't think he ever was "innocent". Funny thoughht really. _ Please continue.
Anubis-Shinigami chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
Tehee! I like Alucard's schedule, waking up adn tormenting Integra! HAHA! Oh man, poor Integra. _;;
Anubis-Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
How in the seven hells did Integra get trapped inside a CAR trunk with Alucard? Oh well, at least this keeps me interested. _
Death's Integrity chapter 3 . 7/29/2004
Ah I have a suggestion, how about they're stuck in a large closet? In Sir Integra's room. Hehehehe! That was very funny! Update soon please?

JA!

sakura-san19
gizmocat chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
Funny stuff...I don't have any suggestions for new places to get stuck but I loved the part where Integra is threatening to make Alucard watch My Little Pony and Care Bears...you have some great dialouge going..keep up the good work.
Phantom Reviewer chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
hm how about a closet?
naoki chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
omg this shit is hilarious! hmm where else? How bout somewhere in Walters room, that would be freakin hilarious with the way you write, hmm maybe a closet or something.
ReginaLucifer chapter 3 . 6/15/2004
lol! I've never read or seen anything to do with Hellsing but this was hilarious! I love it!
Fufu Gal chapter 3 . 5/20/2004
LOL That was great! More soon yes? I esp loved the one in the shower. Another good place would be in the morgue. They have one of those in the manor right?
Ganymede chapter 3 . 5/3/2004
Oh,when did Integra become a rapist?And when has Alucard had any innocence!
me chapter 3 . 5/3/2004
Oh I like this! I hope you continue...
hmm...how about the lockers where the men keep their guns at the target uh practice range, place *can't think of proper term* but yeah, please continue!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »