Reviews for A Romp With the Death Eaters

The Wigmonsters chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
*stabs Peter, blames Lucius, and runs away*

-Insane Slytherin
bohemian-rhapsodi chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
lol, i know that site is real, im daisy hamwich of Buckleberry Fern. Strange, huh?
Adeleste chapter 7 . 7/15/2004
oh, i forgot to ask: i forgot (Wow, i forget a lot don't i) what the Hobbit naming website was, what is it? (That sounded so stupid)
Baron Von Halfsmurfen chapter 6 . 5/18/2004
Oh! This is marvellous! I feared for my sanity during the Wal-Mart chapter; I was laughing that hard! And the hobbit names? Loved 'em!
We wants more, precious.
Nina
Adeleste chapter 6 . 3/24/2004
I WANT TO SEE THE WEBSITE! What's the website? really good, it's hilarious, just like taht Death of Lord Voldemort thingy...:D
bob-the-bear chapter 6 . 3/22/2004
please update soon, that was sososososos funny!
good on ya!
please write more!
Charmed88 chapter 6 . 3/22/2004
Hey! This chapter was SO hilarious! Please update soon! ~Kala
Charmed88 chapter 5 . 3/9/2004
This is hilarious! Please write more soon! ~Kala~
Duchess of Inkling chapter 5 . 2/28/2004
Really nothing I can add to what I've said before. But you're still very good. Carry on, carry on!
Duchess of Inkling chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
Ah, excellent work. Why is it that most people are so very, intensely crap at writing good humorous stories, and a few lucky others, like yourself, are so good?
By the way, making fun of Hagrid is good. Do keep writing on this story. If only to entertain me.
HPbookworm22 chapter 3 . 8/25/2003
interesting...very interesting! lol hahaha! THATS FUNNY! WELL WRITE MORE!
LeCoeur chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
This is absolutely insane. I LOVE IT! Do write more! I won't bother listing what all I liked about it, but if you make them stop calling Voldemort "daddy" I'll cry. :)
veld chapter 3 . 8/22/2003
Very Amusing. Werid, but funny. :)

It's about time Lucius acted werid... He sounded disturbing in the books and it kind of freaked me out (shivers.)

Anyway! It was pretty entertaining.