Reviews for Nightlight
andbylight chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This was so sweet! I loved the part where they were talking about "nightlights" - it seems so much like something they would actually mention in the show. I can't stop smiling. :)
SerenityFrogLuvr3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Oh, that was adorable. And i liked your idea for T.K being afraid of the dark, it totally makes sense. Although I'm still in shock as to how the hell you made it totally hetero! Not even an uncomfortable 'this could get akward' moment! And yet it was believable!
PatrioticPuppy chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Aww, that was so adorable. Takeru is the best character in Digimon history. It's a plain fact. XD Wahahaha...*Huggles Takeru*

This was a nice read, though it needs more reviews. o.O *Hands you one more* _

-Puppy
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Heh. Cute. I was afraid of the dark for a long time. But eventually I moved my bed closer to the window so the moonlight shone in. I've moved it back since, but it did help. I could imagine this story so well, and it was so cute!
brittie bear chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
AWW! So kawaii!
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Aww, so sweet! The nightlight idea was pre genius. GO DAI- KUN!
Witticism chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Aw! That was really sweet! But it's disgustingly under-reviewed. I don't know what's wrong with people! Anyway...
I love your description of Takeru going 'to pick a fight' with Ken! It's exactly what he did, but it sounds so childish, which, in a way, it was. A very good fic, also, Daisuke was very in-character, and a lot of his thoughts made me laugh. In fact, they were all very in-character, a very good fiction altogether! Well done and keep it up!
Demented Koneko chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
That was really cute. _
Bleh chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
This is a really sweet friendship fic... I don't approve of yaoi fics, but this is fine. Good job! :)
Chibi-chan v2.5 chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Wow, I love the symbolism. Very nice writing. I enjoyed it. :)
Nine1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
I love your characterizations of Daisuke and Takeru in all of your stories. Even though it wasn't Daikeru and it was just friendship, I very much enjoyed reading it. The reason for Takeru being afraid of the dark was believable and fit in with the actual Digimon plot. Great story!
Bandersnatch202 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
That was such a sweet story, even if it was only a friendship fic. You definitely have a gift for writing and I hope to see more good work from you.
BlackSpark chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
aw...KAWAII! I love it, so cute. Very nice job...

Though the blackout happened in most of the eastern seaboard, not just NY _

But anyway, I really like this, it's very sweet. Great fic!