Reviews for Mating Season
ILikeToDie chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
R u going to finish this story or not, and if it is finished u can't call that an ending it goes no where
Justcat chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
This is a great story! Please please please please please please PUHLEASE Update!

Thanx!

Catherine
Tahitianbabe chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
o you have to update this story omg it's so good..man poor inuyasha! lol update soon and keep writing

-Tahitianbabe

oh and if you get the chance chekc out my story and let me know what you think if you ever get the chance it's called 'will you be there?'
Friendship-Angel-09 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
that was good i think you should make it into a full chapter story it would be good i have a few ideas for you if you want about this fanfiction. if you want to continue it of course. email me and let me know.
HopelesslyEscaflowne chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
This is a very nice start for a story but it doesn't look like you're going to continue it since it's been almost 2 years since you last update it. You should really come back to this story, it's quite good. You have some unique ideas, like Inu walking on all fours, hehe. It shouldn't be too hard to pick it up from where you left off since it's only one chapter in length. A few suggestions would be to add more detail to your story, describe things in detail, lengthten the story, and fill in the scenes instead of jumping from one event to the next. I hope you come back to this story soon!
Ryuchi chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
update!
Sashi chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
You have great start and i would love to see a good fight scene!
Mika chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Hey, this is a good story, keep working on it.
Bloody Angle of Death chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Dear person i think that you should know that i do not like the fact that it take so long ot write... so what the hell can be more imporantet then to comply wiht your fansHM? answere memmem meeme!
YashaLoves69 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
update please
som1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
wow 86 reviews on the 1st chapter impresive Update soon or i will xplode and then u will 1 less reviewer!
Inuyashasgirl1517 chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
PLEASE write more?
Orlando-Keira-Johnny-Lover chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
please update soon
Samara chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Please update and soon. Your story is really good and I'd like to read more.
ShiroNeko316 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Please write more, and soon! it seems like you have alot of funy potential in this. Can't wait for you to update!
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »