Reviews for Mating Season
SessGirlD chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Interesting story so far :D
Lil Miss Kagome chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
This is a very good story! I hope you keep on writing. Luv the story! It is one of the best ones i have read yet!
Empress Rora chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
do u have a feddish with the whole inuyasha kagome sex thing
detective1412 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
ok more! i want to read more.
dawnmiko chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Hope a new chp comes up soon, u rele like the whole mating thing, dont you? lol nice story, cant wait 2 find out what the whole pelt deal's about, update when ya can_
Brimmy21 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
i bet its going to be funny havent read it though
Super-Inuyasha-Freak chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
great story... are you going to contnue? i hope you do... keep it up... :)
Shelby chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
I love storys like this one, more then life itself. But this story is my favorite so far yet. And I would prise you if you would finish it.
Shelby chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
I like storys like this one. But this is my favorite one yet. So I would prise you forever if you would finish this story up.
fanfiction1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
oh god, i dont want to think about what he's doing to that pelt...write more please! *srry for my sick mindedness*
WickedXIII chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
i want more of this story please.
TouchFire03 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
you're probably not going to finish it, but i like it. so if you could update, that would really nice. i wanna know what happens.
chillout525 chapter 1 . 10/6/2004