Reviews for Stuck
dog-demon3 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This is not the kind of fic that is supposed to be a oneshot u need to write/type more chapters please it's a good fic and this is coming from a girl who has no interest in the Gundam series
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Heh heh whoopsy daisy there Rel. Nice chap. ,...,
lilac310 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
lol..I love the last part... Heero - "Damn it, Relena...slid back"..hahaha
Warrior Kameko2 lazy 2 login chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
All your fanfictions are, well, at lack of a better word, Awe-inspiring! I wish I could write as well. *sigh*
Duchessa Ashley chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
What a cute story you have here. The part where Relena keep asking what all the control's did was hilarious.

[[quote]]

"What does this do?" Relena pointed to a large red button.

"What does this do?"

"Nothing."

"Does anything do something in here?"

"Yes."

"What does this do?"

[[end quote]]

For some reason, I can really see the two of them having a conversation much like that. I was laughing all the way til the end of the chapter... I hope you continue with this story. It's great! _
Lorelei Khushrenada chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
-_-...i liked the other one better...but good job anyway_
Missy45 chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
hee hee! That's so cute! i love it.
chris chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
finsh
adorkabl3 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
great! sweet. loved it. please write another chappie soon
Kayura15 chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
so cute!

ai i ned more!
Lil'Crusado chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
I like your fic, but what I dont like is that it's taking over an month to write the next chappie. Especially because im burning for it. Go on please!
Naoko-san chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
My dear, dear sister. *ahem* you are utterly pathetic you know that? *shakes head* how you come up with these things i do not know...*sigh* oh well, it's a cool chapter...hmm...i can't wait to see Heero stand 5 hours of Relena...haha...ok...Ja ne!
Serendy chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Awe, poor Heero stuck with Relena... not that he minds I bet! Hurry with another chappie k, don't take forever like I'm sure Duo will. lol
AznxAngel chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Aww~that's so cute! I hope you continue and soon!
Waterlilies chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Interesting start! Please write more soon.