Reviews for New Year New Fears
wolfbane chapter 11 . 10/10/2005
its SO good its TOO good. PLEASE continue!
gaul1 chapter 11 . 11/30/2004
good chapter, byes
BlazingPhoeniX322 chapter 11 . 11/30/2004
i like the story...keep up the good work...can't wait for the next chapter
sillypaulie chapter 12 . 11/30/2004
i really like this story. its really good
Kristine Traxler chapter 7 . 7/14/2004
Very good. I just started reading Harry Potter fanfic and really like your story.

Kristine
HarryGinny chapter 11 . 6/29/2004
I love this story! Keep going I am looking forward to the rest of the story.
7156 chapter 11 . 6/28/2004
UPDATE! O sorry I forgot to ttell you I'm not posting here anymore. Posting at SIYE. More complete version of the story. I lvoe your story. You can let me read it before you post it cause I can't wait. My dad blocked this site and I can't read stories for such a long time.
PointeDancer06 chapter 11 . 6/10/2004
I just found this story this morning, and sat down and read the whole thing in one sitting! I really like the idea, and can't wait to see what happens next. The only problems I could see were a few grammatical errors. Really really good story... i hope you update soon!
Brent Braten chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
I like your story. You might want to go through few extra drafts before calling in finished, though, because there are several spelling errors. It's nothing really major because I can usually figure out what you are trying to say and I am not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. The other thing that really kind of bothers me (and please don't take this personallb because a lot of people do it) is the fact thatyou sometimes have two people speaking in the same paragraph. The only time I've found that this is easy to read is when they are saying the same thing at the same time. Otherwise it gets confusing as to who is saying what. The same goes for thoughts and actions - one paragraph per character.
Other than that I like your story. I am one of those who, even though I want Harry and Ginny to be together, I want their relationship to evolve from friendship into a very strong, very loving relationship. Keep up the good work.
Later,
Brent
dairy faerie chapter 10 . 2/23/2004
Hi, I'm returning the favor. I just wanted to say that I really love this story. It's so unique and creative. I really like it, and can't wait for more. I wonder what will happen? Anyway, great story. Thanks for reviewing my story. :)
amyaggie chapter 10 . 2/17/2004
this is a great story! i like the way ginny is acting around harry. please update soon and keep up the great work!
7156 chapter 10 . 2/14/2004
I absolutley love you sory!
Sadz89 chapter 10 . 1/28/2004
Voldie's an evil monkey! lol i love that saying! I'm some ones number one revieer! Score! lol. Your doing great. keep it up. bye
~Sadz89
AeternusX chapter 9 . 1/27/2004
very cool story, i'm sorry to see it hasn't been reviewed as much as it deserves, please continue, i'm curious to see the next chapter.
7156 chapter 9 . 1/27/2004