Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Parody of Time
Tybrain chapter 3 . 11/4/2003
Rai Dorian chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Heehee! The Deku Tree likes surfing? I never would've guessed! _~
Bulma Greenleaf chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
Hi! Another great chapter! I liked it a lot!

You think Bulma Greenleaf's a nice name? Thanks!

Lol, I like the name Chaotic Boredom.

Well, about the story: IT WAS WONDERFUL!
Beck2 chapter 3 . 9/28/2003
~Can trees grin? Oh well, they can now!~

That is a stunning revelation. I will never look at a tree the same way again. Sorry it took me so long to review, I didn't realize you had updated. But it was good!
Luna-Kitsune-Blu chapter 3 . 9/23/2003
'OLY SHIT!:: laughs uncontrolingly:: yup, can't spell! LOVE THE STORY! arn't doing a comedy myself at the moment, but i have the same snece of humor, one question, are youall at one comp. when you are adding ans? or what? i WANT TO KNOW! YUO MUST...oh nvm, just do the next chapter so i can piss my slef laughing again
DeathsRain chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
Wow...This is really...umm...interesting.

No seriously, its pretty funny (in a strange nazi sort of way)

H7, use the cold beer (you no what im talking about)

Update soon!
H7 chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
Geez, we did talk a lot, didn't we. . .?
Bulma Greenleaf chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
Hey this is great! Please continue! Please? *does puppy-eyes*
Beck2 chapter 2 . 8/29/2003
Hm...Yeah, you're probably right. I used to run link into that boulder on purpose. Seemed like a good idea at the time. I had already won the game a few times.

Now I guess you're on your way to the dungeons, neh? Can't wait to see how that works out :)
1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
I'm sorry, but I can't continue to read this low-qaulity trash. Others may say that this is funny, but it is only proof that their expectations have been lowered.
Zornor chapter 2 . 8/22/2003
*smashing head on keyboard*

Remind me never to read stories at 10:10...

Oh, and can you please tell me how I might've gotten that much energy to bash my head on the keyboard?
H7 chapter 2 . 8/21/2003
BWHAHA! I'm back! *silence ensues as no one cares*

Heheh, wedgie Gannondorf. Hilarious. Want more. Hurry. Hurry now, before I hunt you down and. . . .um. . .feed you to. . . something. . . terribly ugly and. . . maliciously cruel, and really, um. . .big. Yeah.
Latent Lullaby chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
"Goddesses, are you magic or not?"

"If I'm not, can I go back to sleep?"

I like it so far, and it's a helluva funny story! Keep going, and don't take a REALLY long time to update.
Inwe Lothelen chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Hahaha, it makes me laugh. I love it so far, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
H7 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003

I love it. . .

Whoa, I'm gonna be thinking about this for a long time. . .Keep up the good work. . .I guess. This is awsome