Reviews for Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know
Queen Boadicea chapter 9 . 2/22/2004
Great story, Dana. I thought the occasional appearances by Darla to be moving and oddly appropriate. Connor WAS clinging too hard to his idea of family; that's one of the things that messed him up so badly. Hopefully Buffy and her friends can set him straight. All those other Slayers are gonna be a pain though. Br...
I'd really love to hear Angel give him that talk. And the image of Angel with a sheepskin condom and a ribbon around little Angel-heheheheheheh. LMAO
Queen Boadicea chapter 6 . 2/22/2004
I hadn't read this story so I'm taking the time to get into it. I liked how you probe the loose ends and try to tie them up. You even ask questions that never occured to me such as the one about Connor's knowledge in creating those bombs or the immediate re-staffing of Wolfram & Hart.
I remember that movie "Ravenous." I'm amazed; I thought maybe a hundred people had seen it, tops. I read the spelling of the monsters as "wendigo" but I guess there are other spellings for it.
The Reader chapter 9 . 9/19/2003
Cool Story. Happy Ending. I love happy endings.

Don't get too see them often in my own life.
Imzadi chapter 9 . 9/4/2003
How beautiful! You've written a very mature Buffy, and I love it. And the glimpse of Darla at the end. . .wonderful. A fantastic story, as all of yours are, Dana. Now if we could just get Lindsey a family-a wife, a child or two, maybe an extremely intelligent physicist sister. . .
Imzadi chapter 8 . 9/4/2003
Family is what you make it, I guess. Gunn chose another family, and now he must be led back to his real one. And together they all form Connor's family. I can't help but think of poor lonely Lindsey in Oklahoma. He needs a family too. How about finding him one in your next story, Dana?
Emmy Award chapter 9 . 9/3/2003
I'm feeling like a big pile of mush right now. I really loved the ending. There are reasons for this; the fact that Darla came back gave a great sense of finality and closure. It was kind of like they'd gone full circle and were going to start again. The Angel/Buffy talk was great. I was looking forward to seeing when the Scoobies were going to come into it, and I enjoyed it when they did. Yay for Kennedy-haters. I really really dislike Kennedy. However, I enjoyed Giles' conversation with Buffy and Angel. It was fun and fun is always great.

Most of all, what I think turned me to mush, was the sense of family. Both the shows lost a bit of that over the recent seasons, Angel especially, and I always loved the sense of family they always had.

So, that's the end. I've really enjoyed this story. Thanks.

- Emma
a2zmom chapter 9 . 9/3/2003
A wonderful fic. I loved how Angel finally realizes that he needs to accept help from his friends, that he can be the father Connor needs (although it will take time) and the hopeful ending.

A happy ending for Angel - you're getting soft in your old age!
Shahid chapter 9 . 9/3/2003
AWESOME! is this story finished? if it is...then PLZPLZPLZ start working on the idea i gave you. cheers.
Connor chapter 9 . 9/3/2003
NO its over? come on.. do a sequal.. that was so cool...
Tariq chapter 9 . 9/3/2003
Hi. COOL!
Tariq chapter 9 . 9/3/2003
Hi. COOL!
Sayra Louise chapter 9 . 9/3/2003
That was so pretty. I liked.

S.
Holden's Sister chapter 6 . 9/3/2003
Dana, you are brilliant. I'm sorry, but any story that combines the image of Faith rubbing human excrement in a giant's eyes (and no matter what Angel may think, that is funny. It's f-ing hiliarious) with Connor's heart-wrenching fever dreams goes down as one of the all-time greats.

I really like your use of dream as a tool for exposition- the dreams allow Connor to tell Angel things he can't say while awake. I find the "communications" between the feverish, dreaming Connor and Angel to be extremely poignant. And of course, there's the angst factor: when Connor suffers, Angel suffers, and all your fans rejoice.
Connor chapter 8 . 9/2/2003
again fast update.. im thinking this was a deadline story? cause.. happy your updating fast.. but i want it to be so much longer.. its just got the plots and ideas all in check.. dont end it so fast.. *pats your back for being so good*
Connor chapter 8 . 9/2/2003