Reviews for Summer vacation
Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying!
Fire Bird10 chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
That was GREAT! Well, ya'see I printed out all of your stories instead of reading them strait off the computer, so I'm here to say, you're a great author, keep it up with the Humor fics, and I'll always be looking out for more of your stories! Keep writing! Well, until you write another 'fic, bye!
Pikachumaniac chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
That was sooooooo funny! Cool fic! I was laughing so hard the entire time! *lucky for me it's 9:09 a.m. and nobody else is awake...*
Seiitsu chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
Oooh, this is got to be one of my -favorite- ficcys! It's so perfect! I mean, you could pretty much -see- this happening on the show.. TK's dead bird... My brother did the same thing to a dead bat. ::shudder!:: In short, I loved it. -Seii-
yotama chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
more cheering up thanx!
Mabis chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
*LOL* That was so funny, and well written, too! I love fics that show the daily life of the Digidestined.
Saria-the-green-haired chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
LOL! This is SO funny! I love it!
e. soog chapter 1 . 12/25/2000
This was so funny! This is going on my favorite list! Ja!
Rb chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
::laughing hysterically:: How cute! That was so cool! _
Lil Yama Matt Ishida chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
Man, was that funny, me my bro and sis got a kick out of that, I dunno, how you write these hilarious stories buy keep up the good work, my sister enjoyed the part when Izzy kept acting like a maniac. lol
cali-chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
*insert maniac-like laugh here* ... *no need, she's already laughing like crazy* ! *cough, cough* *silence* ... ! *ROTFLMAO* This was so funny! Cool! -cali-chan.
Hoshina chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
XD! That's super swanky, dudette Your humour stories always make me laugh
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
I think my roommate tried to teach me to play "Snap", only she called it "Egyptian Rat Smut", and she was a very aggressive player. Loved the image of Tai and Mimi playing "Rock Paper Scissors" and Izzy playing some Doom-esque game on his computer. And, of course, Matt and Mimi beating on Tai was priceless. **
Kyra chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
This has to be one of the cutest fics I've ever read! I love it! .! AWESOME, truly superb, JOB!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2000