Reviews for Quest for Respect
LEDlorien7 chapter 8 . 10/11/2004
i am liking this i hope you update soon
LEDlorien7 chapter 7 . 10/11/2004
o this is getting scary. i loved the jerusalem holy land pun i sat back and lol-ed for a while
LEDlorien7 chapter 6 . 10/11/2004
Articana makes me laugh.
LEDlorien7 chapter 5 . 10/11/2004
I want to here the long story!
LEDlorien7 chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
i really like the sarcasm in your writing.
LEDlorien7 chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
that is great. just a thought, at the beginning of each chapter you should say what all their talents are.
LEDlorien7 chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
i like the way you refer to Bink, i hope he comes up again. dumping the soup on whats his names head was not a very smart thing to do.
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
well, so far so good. i like your style of having your characters introduce themselves. have you ever read Split Infinity?
ajaliebe chapter 7 . 6/15/2004
oh this is good. please continue
Dar chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
she falls in a hole... tee hee hee...
nice story tan. 'tis god.
needs some finishin'!
lol
Blazewing2010 chapter 5 . 11/28/2003
Keep it coming. I think the story is coming along nicely. You have me hooked!
Nicole H chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
Hey hey! tis me :P u told me i had to reveiw so here it is (4give my bad grammer) so here i go

Good job! i liked it anyway tehe tags the best of course i like his older name better :)lol oh well well i'll c yea 2morrow

ttyl
Mord Sith chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
Very nice story.. one that I will definately come back to read! Keep up the good work!
radioactive care bears in the freezer chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Wdunk! Wdunk! Skree! Skree! I'm beginning to see my life pass before my eyes... at least, I think it's my life... WAS I EVER DANCING WITH AN ANDROID NAMED LUPE? Qweed! Awooz! I loved my son from the moment he opened his eyes to the moment you closed them. Brayz! If the peanut butter gets mouldy before 8:14, we will have to put the armadillo under the jelly beans, but if it gets mouldy between 8:13 and 8:16, we must choke ourselves with the socks full of Jell-o. Fga.