Reviews for Slayers CSI III Cataclysm
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
A rather humorous caper that the Scoobies and CSI LV crew had to deal with but I have to wonder why this Tariq Hussein chap - if he's a millionaire engineer - would want to knock over the Luxor's cash room? If the Ocean films with Clooney and Pitt are right, they can have serious cash but surely he could make more through his business endeavours?
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Good story. Love it. :-)
APS chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Great story,

keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
Hexe chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Miss Kitty Fantastico was killed? Oh, I didnt know that. :'( But then again, I was new to watching the show in season five, so I may not have noticed, but I was watching the episode where Tara gets her today, so, now I do, and I'm not hapy, if she got killed. Anyway, love the story, happy that the kittens are all right (sorry, yes I know it didnt really happen, but I don't even like reading about anything bad happening to my favourite animals) and please write more
kiten234 chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
great story
~MANDY~
Jedi Buttercup chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
OOh. I like the tagging, animal-blood agreement system you thought up. It gives the more intelligent vamps a chance to learn and grow, as Spike did; those who break it, well, tough luck, they had their chance. Gives the whole slayage thing a little more moral foundation.

"You won't be released in daylight" ... "If I had to testify, I'd have to say that it's physically impossible for anyone to do that." ... Gee, the CSI's are really getting into the supernatural side of things, aren't they? *grin*

I really love this series.
Dorothy4 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
You gave me Clem and kittens, what an incredible combination. Great story. Keep them coming.

Dorothy
Don Sample chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
I'm really enjoying this series. I read all seven stories in the series last night, finishing at about 7AM
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
You think this Catgod might be angry at Willow for hurting her fellow god (Osiris?) I think Willow should appologize to Osiris for hurting him.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Nice story. And as I've said before, it never pays to upset a God or Goddess. Keep up the good work on the Rosenburg Inheritance as well.
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 8/21/2003

nice

Am
electricat chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
hey I love this stuff, i was trying to figure out why you were so good and looks like i did, 52 year old lab technition, you know your stuff... and you got expirence writting. i swear that kitten stuffs a riot.