Reviews for Brothers In Heart
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 5/6
Good chapter.
Kukiko-Rei chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
So sweetttt XD

The brotherly bonds between them are so much stronger here than in the movie. Lovely!

(o)
CC.V.RG chapter 81 . 9/5/2010
this story is simply amazing and beautifully done. I would not blame you for ending right here, 81 chapters is certainly a lot, but either way, I give you two thumbs up! And i so dont know what those flamers were speaking of: this story rocks! :)
Livin'LaVidaLoki chapter 81 . 4/14/2010
i read this whole thing in one day please dont leave us hanging its awesome i love fluff
Escape my reality chapter 77 . 5/25/2009
deppresing much
Escape my reality chapter 42 . 5/24/2009
i know you said that this wasn't a slash but your really bordering it right now.
Escape my reality chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
wait. is he trying to starve himself to death?
WolfeChilde chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
Um... your Part 1 and 2 are mixed up
The Swordsman chapter 81 . 1/23/2006
It started out good, but it got to be...tedious...especially when you focused so much on Legolas' thoughts only. A bit on constructive criticism: Keep the balance between the characters.

The Swordsman
Aoki Nana chapter 81 . 12/23/2005
WHy? Why? It's not yet completed! Man! pls pls pls update it soon! If not I'll be dreading every sleeping moment for the rest of my life! *Begs to finish this fic ASAP* Pls Pls Pls PLs pretty pls!

(~
lembas7 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I haven't read this, but I just want to say that the summary for this story absolutely rocks. Way to be!
Malvagia chapter 81 . 2/20/2005
I love this whole story- please continue!
orlisnjangel4ever chapter 81 . 1/7/2005
I just read the whole story ( from wats been finished) i was i addictided since the beginning. i would come on the pc every day just 2 read this great story. keep up the good work!
KeshieShimmer chapter 81 . 11/24/2004
you can't possibly stop now...
sielge chapter 81 . 11/18/2004
I hope that you will come and finish this story!