Reviews for Immortal Essence
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Nice story. I enjoyed how you combined the two 'realities'. Very believable. Not to mention, this has better quality than other ST and Highlander crossovers that I've read.

Love the length. I prefer longer, completed stories and this preformed to my expectations (eh, I liked it, it's readable, I understand the universes incorporated, everyone was in character, not abandoned, its got a plot, nothing left hanging (no holes nor cliffies)). Well, not quite sure what else to say/write.

Cool premises. So, Tom is mortal, but he knows some immortal friends. I wonder whatever happened to Suzi Crabtree. Looks like Mr. Tom Eugue Paris is mortal, despite being host to the immortal essence for almost two decades. (okay, guesstimating his age during the show)

Wish I could see more of ST Voyager (that series was one of the best ones I think-my entire family likes Star Trek in general, but we don't agree upon the era or captain that is best). Do have almost one hundred ST books (my dad's actually, but I liked them), and while I haven't seen much of the Highlander series (movie and a few episodes), it's kind of fun to play with them.

While this might have been easier to understand with line breaks, it was still fun to read and inserting mental divisions was a fun activity. (that, and I've got to do some minor adjusting on breaks in my stories).

Good job. God Bless You.
Mina Zummers chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Thats the best crossover I EVER read!
Lia chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Wow! This is a great story. It definatly needs a sequal. (sigh) Probably won't see one, but I can alway wish. Good, original plot, story that I want to see more of.
Zappy Zaps chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
I love this story! I've read it several times and everybody else should read it too!
David chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Great Story! Read it now!
Bunny Dee chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
great story

should write a sequel to it sometime in the future
Genesis chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
You know you really should have let tom keep the immortal essence. I can think of so much more trouble you could get tom in with him being an immortal and have some great fic at the same time.