Reviews for Revertere Totalis
Trinity23Rose chapter 2 . 3/30
one thing: lad is a young boy. You wanted to say: lass
Strawberri Leigh chapter 32 . 6/23/2014
I love love love love LOVE this story!
Strawberri Leigh chapter 29 . 6/23/2014
CRYING!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 32 . 1/29/2014
I absolutely ADORED your story! I have been reading all of the Remus/Hermione stories on here, and most drastically disappoint me with their lack of happy endings! It was a breath of fresh air to FINALLY read one that had a happy ending AND was well written. Well done and very cute!
shylo15 chapter 32 . 9/7/2013
Just found and read this entire story today and I have to say it was entirely delightful to read. I loved it. It was definitely the Remus/Hermoine story I've been looking to read.
Into The Vortex chapter 32 . 9/7/2013
I am absolutely speechless! Your writing is amazing, you made me laugh, you made me cry and I was on the ede of my seat for the whole thing! I love your storyline as I rarely get to read Remus/Hermione, it was also very original and not your normal 'go back in time and get stuck' story! It was very well thought out, I absolutely love it!
Alaska Girl chapter 32 . 9/1/2013
I liked your story very much please make more Hermione Remus stories
RiAddison chapter 32 . 9/1/2013
I loved this story! You wrote a very convincing Lupin/Hermione story and I absolutely loved it!
RiAddison chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Love it so far!
TeamEdwardUntilIdie chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Yay! I did not see that coming with Sirius... I mean... wow. I love this story, and am so happy they got together! Uh oh.. what will happen with Dumbles?
TeamEdwardUntilIdie chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
Awww! YAY! I love them soooooo much! I cannot wait to see what happens. (I do sort of feel bad for Sirius, but she's just one more girl.) I love this story! :)
TeamEdwardUntilIdie chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
NO! SAY NO! Poor Remus, I love him so much! He deserves her not Sirius! I love this story! :)
TeamEdwardUntilIdie chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Aww.. what a sweet moment with her and Remus! They are so cute! I love this story! :)
TeamEdwardUntilIdie chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
OH NO! OH NO! I still think it should be Team Remus. Sirius... go flirt with some other chick. (I love this story!) :)
TeamEdwardUntilIdie chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
UGH! Sirius! Give up already! Remus obviously likes her! So, leave her alone! :( I love this story! :)