Reviews for Savior
BlueAngel137 chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I just discovered this amazing story and even if its written so long ago, I had to write an review, cos I LOVE THIS FIC!
The characterizations are so wonderful done and you described everything remarkable vivid. I especially liked the "Snowball-scene":
- ...I *cannot* believe this. I can jump from the top of the building without a blink and disable about ten men in a second, but hitting Logan in the wheelchair with a snowball is suddenly the hardest task I've ever encountered. I think Lydecker would be seriously pissed if he found out. /Whoa, very well written!
Oriongirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
YESSSSSSS! This is just plain great!

It's funny, it's touching, it damn nearly brought tears to my eyes. (even though it's not christmas right now) Thank you!
gilenagile chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
I'm trying to think about why I like this so much, and I'm sure I could come up with some really good reasons, but I just want to enjoy it for now.

Of course the basic reason (can't help myself) is because the writing is so great. Love the lines: "And with him, chatting about 'what's for dinner' right away becomes a complicated issue," and "God, he's the embodiment of everything I'm annoyed by." Great characterisation and a wonderfully unselfconscious feel to this introspective piece.
a fan chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Your characterization of Max is intense and absolutely accurate. You've captured all the darkness and fear she has had to live with and the seed of hope that Logan his planted in her. "Believing in Lydecker" What a line. Her sarcasm and resistance against anything remotely sentimental is both humourous and strangely touching. The reason of course is that she has been saved and she knows it. Her recoginition of logan's neediness and her desire to be there for him is just one beautiful example. You have shown us that no matter how unlikely it seems, these two people can save each other and in that you have given us the essence of Christmas.
Amy Lock chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
"Because as long as I'm with him, I'm saved." Ahhhhhhh! I loooove this story! Can I put it on my favorites list? Actually, it doesn't really matter if you'll let me or not, b/c I'm gonna do it anyway. ;) This just gives me the feeling of Christmas all over again. Beautifully done. Awesome. Yay for him following her, yay for her tackling him and yay for him being so damn stubborn and not letting go. Yay to you for writing this story. Okay, you must believe me that usually my reviews are much more mature and make much more sense. But this story has gotten me really happy and light hearted. I loved it. It's a definite keeper. I love the way that you've imitated Max's inner voice. You did it so perfectly. I kept cracking up throughout the whole fic. When she compares herself to Pavlov's dog I was laughing pretty hard. And the image of a younger Max just about beating up Santa b/c he scares her is pretty damn funny as well. You've done an interestng job of letting us see Logan through the confused eyes of Max, and for allowing us to listen in on her mental debate. Should I or shouldn't I? Is it even up to me anymore?

Well, this review is getting pretty long, so I should probably jet. But I just wanted you to know how much I thouroughly enjoyed this piece. Luv Amy.
Icarii Enchantress chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
i love the story!
GeneticallyEnhanced chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
Hehe. This story gets me into the Christmas spirit. I LOVE how you've captured Max's attitude and speech patterns so well. I sure feel bad for that poor, tormented soul. I loved how the story alternated from angst to good clean fun. You showed Max and Logan's chemistry really well too. This story's a lot of fun just to read and be happy. :-) Nice job.
Meg1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Awww, so nice! I loved the snowball fight ;)
Drea Jackman chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Such a sweet and sentimental story. One I'm sure I'll end up reading round that time of year again and enjoying it all the more. Nice writing. Thanks for sharing.
Brynn McK chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
Oh, good, I haven't added this to my favorites list yet, so I'm doing so now. I'm not really sure what to say... one of the best M/L fics I've read. Max's resistance to the whole idea was wonderful, and completely believable, a nice switch. The humor that runs throughout is great, too; very Max. I really like your work-thanks for puttin' it up here! :)
Lady Callie chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
I am such a sap! That was amazing! ::sniff:: Christmas fics are so wonderful! Thanks! -LadyCallie
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
I read this a long time ago, but it has stuck with me. I wanted to add it to my list of favourites.
Lanna chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
*laughs* Awww! That was sweet... *grins* I like! Very good!
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
Sweet! I loved the snowball fight.
Nyah chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
I think you have handled Max's character really well. My one gripe:I

know this *your* fanfic but dosen't max hint that she believes in Christ

in the Pilot? Something about even Jesus Christ having to obey the laws of gravity for a little while. I *did* like the story keep writing!