Reviews for The Game
DragonSteel chapter 1 . 11/29/2004

Kaiba would SO have won that! I mean Yami was a pharoh, and Kaiba would have been trained... Oh, never mind.

Yes, pharohs were expected to lead their troops in battle and so, therefore, had to be very fit. Of course, the Shadowrealm duels would have helped with that as well... I WAS however, under the impression that Shadow games were used to bring justice, but since we haven't read the Manga ourselves we only go by what others say and what we see on KidsWB.

Which isn't even CLOSE to the original story.
BlueAngel0104 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Wow. That's all I have to say. That was fucking amazing! Really cool how you doid that. Now I have to get that song! You're one of the few authors who is so damn good you can write about two pieces of crap fucking each other and I'd love it. That was real good. And you're right to leave it on its own.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
This should really only be rated PG for dark themes, blood, murder, and ONE teeny tiny cuss word. Really, just PG. Anyway, does this continue? That would be cool to see what the others thought of him now.
Lightning Sage chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Dark...dark...creepy...*shudders*...ur rite, Yami story, i liked it

I am a fan of a lot of ur YGO fiction. You should consider continuing some of your one-shots. You can either ask for help from your reviewers to stimulate your imagination, or u can just think about it rite b/f u go to bed at nite...when ur mind is relaxed. That is when I write the best.

TokyoGal90 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
yamis scary...eek. bloodie! _
Katia-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
you...are a complete nutcase! in an angsty mood last night?
Angel-Gaurdian chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Moeteiru chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
O_o WHAT THE...? But I liked it, it was really good.

Shadowheart378to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
AW COOL!*dances and sings*KAIBA DIED!YAHOO!