Reviews for Pure, Unadulterated Joy
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
That was cute. I especially liked that Teal'c joined in the laughter. Nice story.
Lament for Requiem chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
I wish my life had a little of that in.

'*'smiles whistfully'*'

o well life goes on.

i liked it.

Puca O Deorin
Scully2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
What a great short story, loved the little jaffa saying. :O)
Vinnet chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
It's not bad. I've actually been to a wedding like that after one of the bridesmaids tripped. Anyway, I like it and I like how you explain what's going through Teal'c's mind before he laughs instead of just having him laugh.

I'm just going to point out that it doesn't have much of a plot. In my opinion, it doesn't need one, either; you're just that good of an author.
Maria chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Great!A real nice fic where nobody gets hurt for it up.
Clari chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Cool story

Hope your in a great mood more often. I was giggling just reading it.
JoLeigh chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
* That was awesome! *

That would make a great ending to an episode!
NG chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
First of all congratulations about your results.

Secondly not bad for a standalone (it is a standalone right?), bit confusing but I liked it.
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Yay.. that was really cute. I enjoyed that. And, you have succeeded, I have a huge smile on my face now! :)
urdreamkeeper chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
aw! that was great! i wish we could see moments like that on the show. Nice little ditty, and congrats on the results of your GCSE!
YunYun chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Wow. The thing I like most about your fanfic is that you included a lot of things from SG1 that were true, unlike most fanfics...Another that I liked was that your fanfic was mainly one specific subject, and not 10...Well, I really enjoyed it, and so will others, i'm sure!