Reviews for Moonflower
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
This is really amazing. It's so full of insecurity, first love... Very, very pretty, and so tenderly written. I think those lyrics are burned into my brain now.
Autumn Dusk chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Beautiful.
Sierra's Darkness chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
A lovely and rare Anzu centered fic. Her thoughts are brought to life well and the undertone of sadness was a perfect touch.

Hanna
Fields of View chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
I am in the process of going over your list and...boy..your writings are just..wonderful! Q_Q
I love how this fic is from Anzu's perspective
It's a new way to look at the situation, and it's very moving too..*sniff*
Great job! _
Sour Green Apple chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Wow...I usually hate Anzu but this story is good!
Star of Heaven chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Pretty Anzu fic. The song suited the story, although I would be careful about translations from . The WeiƟ Kreuz ones can get *really* bad. Also, you shouldn't really mix the Japanese names with the English names. It can get confusing. But other than that, great fic!
FlitShadowflame chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
wow...I don't even like anzu...and yet I love this story. I bow to your skill.
Selena Style chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
That was an excellent Anzu story! Sometimes I feel shes really ignored and this was touching and excellent character work. Good job!
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
O_O thats so good, and so sad! Poor Anzu! I feel so sorry for her! *Huggles her* I hope she finds someone someday u.u...
Dragna Vey chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Finally! A story where Anzu is the star and not dissed and hated. Not that she's my ultimate favorite or that I hate her to the point of near homicidal rage at the sight of her. But she's kind of (to me anyway) a character that I merely tolerate and nothing else. No feelings of love and hate towards her. Completely neutral. Your portrayal of her reacting to her friends' fortune at finding love is very nicely done, poetically so in fact. I love it!
xinderella chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
I feel so sorry for Anzu...

P.S. At the end, you called Honda 'Tristan'.
Esaema chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Oh... poor Anzu.

I think you did a great job on this fic. I think that you have a good writing style and I like how you portrayed Anzu.
Saiya-jin Spice chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
That was such a beautiful fic! I enjoyed it! It was really depressing though...Poor Anzu. I'm sick of all these people writing: "Tea/Anzu bashing" fics...It's so stupid! I'm glad to see that there are still people with talent, such as yourself, to write a wondeful fic about her. ;) I am currently near tears now that I'm done reading it though! I hope Anzu will finally find love. _-

Fantastic job, Misura!

* Spice *
The 13th Leprechaun chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
All I have to say is that I'm glad Anzu understands and isn't being selfish about it. Finally, a shonen ai fic where Anzu doesn't try to take one of them. And it wasn't Yami, it was Yugi. It's almost cute... Poor Anzu... Good job, though.
Moshi chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Ah... This is so different from all the other stories with shounen-ai and Anzu, *smiles* good for you for not making Anzu a bitch in your story!

I'm actually tired of the Yaoi, Shounen and Anzu couplings now... I really do want a change of scenery in the Yu-Gi-Oh section of

-_-;