Reviews for Lying From You
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Loved it!
Rikki-The-Fox chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
- WAH IT'S SO KEWL! _ it'd be kewl if you extended this to a chappy fic. Ya know, have Yuugi-taichi come crawling back. X3
Bakura: don't mind her, she wants to see Yuugi-Taichi suffer for ignoring Ryou...
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
This was good... it needs a SE-QUEL! SE-QUEL! SE-QUEL! Yeah!
Ryou: 0_o Er, yeah... whatever.
Inuyasha: Reading those * fanfictions again, eh, SS?
Danielle: Now now! Bad dog demon! *I drag Inyusha. Tormented yells are heard as I wash out his mouth w/ soap*
Inuyasha: No!
Ryou: *winces* I'm glad that's not me mate.
Anyways, I liked this! You really not only the part of Ryou that isolated him but his friends, but even loathed them. _ It was awesome.
Misura chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
I loved reading this, even if it kind of portrayed Yugi and co in a bad light. No, that's not right ; they don't *want* to hurt Ryou's feelings, they just don't know them. Which makes the initial situation all the sadder, really. ;_; I like the way you portrayed Bakura and Ryou in this, the way their bond works. It's both realistic/ic and cute, a combination that seems to be pretty rare. -

A highly enjoyable read.
onlyHAUNTED chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
aw! KAWAII! _ do ya think you will continue this story? it iss really good! _ i really lurve how you portray ryou and bakura's relationship! i hope you decide to conitnue! great job!

ja ne
Ciu Sune chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Yay for the fluff _

and you were right, the lyrics do fit very well.
Kiirar chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Hey,

Wow! That was so awesome! For being a one-shot, it was very well developed from beginning to end and the song fit the story's mood perfectly. (Ingore the fact that I'm madly in love with Linkin Park's music. XD)

I can wait to see what other types of stories you plan on posting. [grins] You've gained a stalker today! :} But I'm a friendly, review-leaving stalker!

-Kiirar
NovemberMist chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
..that was kinda weird. you should continue... I wanna see if Yugi-tachi try to get Ryou back, or what.. please? Sayonara!

Alina
rinimt chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Yay, your doing great! BTW, please, please post your other story!

Can't wait to see more of your stuff!

Erin
Sozuki chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Very good! I loved it! Great work!

Sozuki
Silver Bleak chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
this was pretty good
Captain Natsumi chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
ooh! I love it, your so good with words! Please right more! Ryou and Bakura are my fav characters, and I'd really appreciate it! I love you fanfic, so PLEASE write more!

_

-Captain Natsumi Of The Darkness

realmofdarknessweb
fictionfan chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
It's a great story but just so you know, after a p.s (post-script) you put p.p.s if you want to put in more. (post-post-script)

Linkin Park Rocks!
MeeLee chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Great read. Keep up the great work.

-MeeLee
mmlink chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
its very good!it has a great story line!you should continue it if you have the time!