Reviews for Not Quite The Knight In Shining Armour
SepiaMalfoy chapter 8 . 4/5
OMG I LOVE KAL HO NAA HO TOO! I really like this story, btw!
Mash0822 chapter 20 . 2/12
Ahh! It's so brilliant! Every chapter I'm wishing for more!
Mash0822 chapter 2 . 2/12
That was funny - I'm looking forward to character development in Draco's part :)
DarkBloodWolf13 chapter 20 . 11/6/2016
It's been 8 years. Are you going to update or not?
Gurlllll chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
I am so maddd :, (((((( i just realised this was last updated in 2008 !wtf man im enjoying thisssss
Dramionex chapter 20 . 8/30/2015
its really good! I'm hooked to it! Why have you not updated for the last seven years? I do hope you have not given up...
Funnyrainbow chapter 20 . 8/11/2015
Plretty pretty pretty please don't tell me you abandoned the story .
Pleeeeaaaaseeee it's just toooo goood
I wanna now how it ends...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
You watched Kal Ho Naa Ho, didn't you? :D
lovemya2000 chapter 20 . 4/11/2014
Livvy22 chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
"No Professor, I know you are trying to make up a romantic tale about a man who loved a woman secretly but wasn't able to save her and so he tries desperately to save her son. But I am NOT that man. I might be the guy who got chucked into the lake by her. But I am NOT the lovesick man." Answered Snape with a surprising amount of dignity."

In my mind you wrote this before Book 7, and just called it. Like really!
Moonbeams and Starlight chapter 20 . 10/8/2012
Please finish it!
Djomar chapter 20 . 6/7/2012
Wonderful story,I hope you will continue it.I would love to see what will have I read a story where both Draco and Hermione are so nicely portrayed,neither of them out of character at the story is so interesting,with just the right amount of romance,I really love it
icansoar chapter 20 . 1/29/2011
This was really great and even though it's been 3 years, I do hope you'll continue it sometime soon.
JustALittleTwisted chapter 20 . 2/9/2010
This is officially my second favorite Herm/Draco story ever! This is truly a witty, banter-ous, joyous, actiony, romance! I love your sense of humor! And just as in my first favorite, God of the Lost (I've noticed you have it in your fave list also), this is still unfinished.

Why? Why do you have to torture me so? What do I need to do to get you to finish?

Oh, I see how it is. So we're going there now, are we? Well you're forcing me hand here! I really don't want to do this, but desperate times call for drastic measures...

...

And it's done! I have officially embarrassed myself by doing THE...Inspiration Dance! Dun dun dun. It is terrifically, mortifyingly, embarrassing, but I find that it get's the creative juices flowing, and is a known cure for writers block, for all those who witness it. After they recover from the shock and mental scarring, that is.

For you, since you can't actually see it, just imagine the most blatant lack of rhythmic and coordinated flinging/twisting/flailing/twitching/frolicking etc. of all sorts of body parts, that, if even attempted, is a finable offense in 23 countries, and if convicted can be given up to 4 months prison time in North America.

Yeah, so...there you go. Don't let my sacrifice go in vain! I'll be waiting...;-D
Katamabob chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
really like the story so far. i like the idea and i think you've done a really good job so far keeping everyone in character. is it bad that i want to strangle Malfoy though?

i'm actually Irish and its pretty cool them being in Ireland. though if you love it without ever being here you should probably actually come some day. its a nice country if you don't mind getting rained on :)