Reviews for Smile
lttlelola chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
kinda confused me but i got that your hinting at julie and connie. cool, but did i also detect, a little charlie adam? or is my heart getting the best of my eyes?
AmnesiaSparkles chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
'dorably brilliant.

Very nice work, indeed.
lycanthrope chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Ah, playing Frisbee with the plates. Fulton, I love you. And I love this story. I just copied it and printed it out so I can read it at home, as well. Just wanted you to know that my first review was no mean praise, and that I loved this even more the second time around. I hope you write more fics like this, we really need some different ideas in this fandom, and you're the major source of them. This really is an amazing little story.
meme chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Like there was anyway this could possibly suck, it's just as good as everything else you've ever lent your name too. Sigh* you've got the gift.

Meme
alienated lycanthrope chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Ah! Insane! Ruddy brilliant! I ADORED this, my darling stalky Star! Like nothing else I've read; loved the dialogue-only thing, and Connie and Jules? It was so well-done; subtle and funny and sweet and the only bad thing about this is how fucking short it is! That's not really bad, though; I love one-shots, and you have to be the reinging queen. You can do anything with a one-shot, and you've done oodles with this one. Definitely one of my favourite of yours. The element of mystery was a superb addition. Now I'm the one who's all smiles.
Francois Noir chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
star, three little words can sum up how i feel:

I LOVE YOU!

if my brain worked propperly i'd leave a real review, but since it doesn't i'll leave now before i do something to make an ass of myself.

QUIMBY
Queenish C chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Yay! More fic from you. I liked this style. Wait, no. I LOVED it. Rather cute. I was literally grinning all the way through it. Oh, I loved Luis and Averman's convso! EEk! ::happy dance:: You know... I actually left you a lovely review (Was rather proud of it, myself. I should have gotten an award for it.) for Tales from the Shoebox. I think ffnet chewed it. ::shakes fist at ffnet:: Have something weird to tell you. A friend and I were talking about how there seemed to be a lack of Julie and Connie fics around and we were discussing how they would end up together... then you write a fic about them! You read my mind...? Anyway, shall stop blabbing and let you go. Have fun with Vic tomorrow/today/whatever!

Charisma
NYgoldfish54 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Cute. Very cute. I feel all warm and gushy for some reason now...keep up the good work, star!
trulyforgotten9 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
*jaw drops*oh my goodness!i think its Julie and Connie. wow that was strange. funny tho, really funny. if its supposed to be updated, i can't wait, but if it isn't i can understand. people should have figured out what happened. luv ya!iluvguygermaine00
KShyne99 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
I loved this! It was cute, I loved how you didnt know what was really happening til the very end. Plus i loved the whole dialouge thing! This was awesome. I love all of your stories that i've read so far! Good job!
Graceful Fall chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
After sitting there for a bit (since I can't put two two together) I'm laughing. This is such a cute lil fic. I like it.
juniorvaristy chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
i like this! its really cute and its funny and i understand it!