Reviews for So close
TimGold chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Argh...of course he wont kill himself...

I loved it!

I hope this fic isnt a H/G fic like your others Please make it an H/Hr fic!
sloth chapter 4 . 8/26/2003
* Comment on Demon Connection *

Some of you have asked about this story. I was stuck with one part and expected to work through it during my trip but didn't. I have the ending done, but need a few things to happen during Harry's last year at school. When I figure those out, I will post the entire story again.

I apologize for that happening. It's the first time I've been that stuck.

FYI: So Close is 100% complete so there is no risk of that happening here. I won't start posting any story until I'm complete anymore.

Thanks for reviewing.
BeerDrinker chapter 4 . 8/26/2003
I vote for a Harry/Ginny/Tonks and Hermione 4some. Sort of like giving the boy who lived his own herem.

What happened to the demon story? That was really good.
apple reaper chapter 4 . 8/25/2003
this is cool please keep writing
RLupin1003 chapter 4 . 8/25/2003
This is great. Are you setting him up to make a choice between Hermione and Ginny? Even though she seems to think of him as a brother it doesn't look like it would take much to change that. How come Demon Connection isn't there anymore? I hope you put it up again and finish it. For some reason, it seems like you were dissatisfied with it but I really liked it.
ugh chapter 4 . 8/25/2003
so it IS a harry/ginny story. ugh.
Wanye chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
excellent work. a good dose of harry anger is always a plus. I would think that harry would not tell ron, hermione and ginny more of the prophesy because voldemort would assume that he would and get the information from them, but i hope that whatever choose you, you make it as believable as you have done so far. tip 1) just do not make the mistake that so many other authors have done: making harry potter submissive to the anger of ginny weasley. i think that someone who has stared an angry voldemort in the face would not be scared of anyone who was not nearly as powerful. tip 2) slow romances with believable ships are always a good thing. again, excellent story, and great update frequency.
Gigastar1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Hi I was just wondering why you removied your story demon connection. Are you going to be putting it back on later. hope so.
skaped chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
good stuff, seems very realistic to me so far, maybe harry's too suicidal though ? meh, i love it
RLupin1003 chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
Awesome Chapter. I like the idea of it taking a while for Harry to deal with things. Don't forget to finish Demon Connection. ;)
The Shadow Bandit chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
Oh I so like an angry Harry. Nice chapter. Looking forward to your next post.

Thank you for sharing your story and talent with me.
Mella deRanged chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
Great fic. But is it going to be Harry/Hermione or Harry/Ginny? Please Harry/ Hermione!
kateydidnt chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
good so far
ADJ chapter 2 . 8/22/2003
that was so good. although i expected harry to be more angry than depressed...
Black Snow chapter 2 . 8/22/2003
omg, this story is fantastic. your words flow together so...so...eloquently i guess is the only word for it. please, you MUST update soon. i seriously can't wait to see what happens next. great job!
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »